Posts by bushy

None of those items are applicable, I have fiber, Ethernet connected directly to the router and this experience occurs 100 percent of the time. Each and every time I do a scan it begins runs through what appears to be midway through the files and then presents the message that it cannot connect to the server. In spite of this every movie file seems to be properly scanned and updated.

Thank you for your detailed reply, being a noob It will take me a while to research to fully understand the content of your reply.

After reading your post I should add more information that may help better understand my environment.

LibreElec is on its own separate drive. Before installing libreelec, I had content on multiple small storage drives. After Kodi was operational I transferred the content from various drives onto two new large drives, this was done using a different computer, and then installed the new drives on the libreelec box.

One Question:

Will physically disconnecting both content drives and deleting my current libraries be exactly the same as a fresh install of libreelec without any content?

If Yes, then if I only reconnect a single content drive, create a movie library, only one of two things should happen, either duplicates or no duplicates. If duplicates then I would concentrate on identifying what is causing duplicates on the single drive. Does this make sense in trying to track down what's causing the problem?

Running LibreElect 8.2.0 The Linux OS is Generic x86_64

Most but not all movie file names are duplicated, a number are triplicated and a few are listed four times as well as their poster art. I have checked the actual file locations, there are no duplicates and these are not movie sets. I saw where someone else had this issue a few years back and it was suggested to "clean the library". I tried doing that without any change.

Otherwise everything works great.

Any suggestions are appreciated