OpenPHT - Plex Home Theater 1.9 FOR S905 S805 S912 WeTek Play 2 and other devices based on LibreELEC 8.2

• "In 8.1.7 you can enable suspend/sleep mode manually:

1. Go to \\Configfiles\sleep.conf.d (in Windows) or /storage/.config/sleep.conf.d (over SSH).
    2. Rename sleep.conf.sample to sleep.conf
    3. Open sleep.conf and remove this line: SuspendMode=false
    4. Reboot, enjoy."

Yes, that's exactly how I set it up, thanks for putting it up again. But, I'm still not able to enable suspend mode.

Minix Neo U1, S905 chipset, 2GB/16GB, Dual Boot Libreelec / Android 5.1 lollipop, Samsung UHS-1 32GB Micro SDHC Memory card

• Not sure if this is relevant but upon start up, I get a failed to start "load kernel modules" in red error.

I was getting that with the prior build also but everything seemed to work, everything does seem to work with this new build also except for suspend.

Minix Neo U1, S905 chipset, 2GB/16GB, Dual Boot Libreelec / Android 5.1 lollipop, Samsung UHS-1 32GB Micro SDHC Memory card

• Here is a sample...

• Another thing, to update to your latest build, I just dropped the tar file in Update and rebooted. Was I supposed to start from scratch?

• Another thing, to update to your latest build, I just dropped the tar file in Update and rebooted. Was I supposed to start from scratch?

Well. I uploaded tar file for upgrade. I will have a look and try what I can do.

Xtreamer Whizz S905-H AP6335 2GB Ram 16GB Rom

• Here is a version does not give me any errors. It has not got suspend mode.

just loaded your new build, and no errors on my side as well! You have been a very busy little elf!

I just dropped it in update folder and all is well :thumbup:8)

• Thanks for your work mate. Anychance i can get some assistance to get the pass through working?

Is pass through working with LE? Try kszaq's LE 8.0.2e version. Is pass through working on it?

• Is pass through working with LE? Try kszaq's LE 8.0.2e version. Is pass through working on it?

downloading it now will post-back with results mate.

Yes this is working on the 8.0.2e version. Tested all options on the audio with a test file

Edited once, last by F1Maniac ().

• downloading it now will post-back with results mate.

Yes this is working on the 8.0.2e version. Tested all options on the audio with a test file

Hi.

SSH to your OpenPHT box. Try this

Code
    1. sudo wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kszaq/LibreELEC.tv/cebd1ac1914729eb51a38ea690f59c77c3f71596/projects/S905/filesystem/usr/share/alsa/cards/AML-M8AUDIO.conf -O /usr/share/alsa/cards/AML-M8AUDIO.conf
    2. sudo reboot

or

Code
    1. sudo wget https://pastebin.com/raw/EGkgMMFN -O /usr/share/alsa/cards/AML-M8AUDIO.conf
    2. sudo reboot

Make sure you change Audio output settings in OpenPHT preferences.

• Hi.

SSH to your OpenPHT box. Try this

Code
    1. sudo wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kszaq/LibreELEC.tv/cebd1ac1914729eb51a38ea690f59c77c3f71596/projects/S905/filesystem/usr/share/alsa/cards/AML-M8AUDIO.conf -O /usr/share/alsa/cards/AML-M8AUDIO.conf
    2. sudo reboot

or

Code
    1. sudo wget https://pastebin.com/raw/EGkgMMFN -O /usr/share/alsa/cards/AML-M8AUDIO.conf
    2. sudo reboot

Make sure you change Audio output settings in OpenPHT preferences.

hello sir, i believe the /usr/share is mounted a ro, I've tried several times to remount but have unsuccessful. any help on how i can remount that as a RW filesystem?

• Total Noob, but waiting on an MX10, which was an upgrade from an early S905, and I'm a huge Plex guy. Any idea if this will work?

MX10 - Android 7.1.2 RK3328 4GB DDR4 32GB eMMC KODI 17.4 4K HDR TV BOX 802.1.1 b/g/n WIFI LAN VP9 HDMI USB3.0

• Any idea if this will work?

MX10 - Android 7.1.2 RK3328 4GB DDR4 32GB eMMC KODI 17.4 4K HDR TV BOX 802.1.1 b/g/n WIFI LAN VP9 HDMI USB3.0

Not right now. However, the lead developer for our current RK work is also the lead developer for OpenPHT so I'd expect it to get some love at some point in the future. No schedule though :)

• Try this image. OpenPHT-Embedded-S905.aarch64-8.0-devel-20180104171820

You can manually replace AML-M8AUDIO.conf file by inserting usb/sd card with OpenPHT installed on Linux PC or using Linux Live USB (LinuxMint)

cheers, tried that. now everything gets output as PCM but there is no sound. even files that played normally are now not playing any sound.

additionally I have a linux VM and i tried to plug in the USB but there are no folders for the /usr/share/ i believe these are loaded from the system or kernel.img? not sure how i can edit those :(