Where does LIBREELEC store info about crashes and Kodi debugging? And hidden folders question?

• I have some question is anyone can help me

First Question / Issue

So I used to have Libre Elec 8.02 Generic stable version for Intel NUC and upgraded to 8.1.2. stable. In the previous version for some strange reason the crash logs were getting placed in a (seemingly random) Temp folder. Now in 8.1.2 they seem to be placed in logfiles folder but when I open the crash logs I cant find any information relating to the crashes that are happening, only the previous days crashes. So is for sure that the crash logs get stored in the LOGFILES folder?

Second Question / Issue

Now maybe crash logs aren't being created becasue I have to get up and force shutdown the NUC, but it is frustrating becasue my box is freezing/hanging and the only way I can get it out of the hang/freeze is to force shutdown the NUC. How can I find out about crashes/hangs if I have to force quit? Would enabling debugging in Kodi settings give more info and if so where do the Kodi debugging logs get stored is it also in the LOGFILES folder?

Third Question / Issue

I upgraded to 8.1.2 and now I cant access the hidden folders via windows 10. Before I just updated the samba.conf file but it doesnt seem to work, I still cant see the hidden folders via windows 10. Is there something else I have to do now to get those hidden folders to show via Windows 10 on the newer Libreelelc 8.1.2 update?

Thankyou!

Edited once, last by mwake (October 19, 2017 at 2:15 AM).

• 8.1.2 is a beta release, logs are in /storage/.kodi/temp/ and enabling debug in Kodi gives more info if the issue is with Kodi. And if people don't read release notes and don't update incompatible customised Samba v3 config it will not be used in 8.2 releases that detect and ignore the incompatible config.

• It's a perfectly stable beta release though, and my comment is more directed at your moaning about being unable to collect logs off the box due to your broken samba configuration which is (from our perspective) a self-inflicted problem.