RC6 remote scrolling

• Hi Guys,

The RC6 remote is double scrolling after update to 8.1.2 it worked ok in 8.0.2. Rolled version back to 8.1.1 and 8.1.0 but they also don't scroll correctly so have reverted back to 8.0.2 and it's now ok. Have to do a complete circle to get to channel or icon required or even use the mouse but I've noticed that its jumping as well sometimes.

Can't find any settings adjustments for the remote control also looked for any remote control addons but no luck.

Any ideas or addons or fixes that might be available please

Thanks in advance.

Edited once, last by TerrH (October 17, 2017 at 5:22 PM).

• Hi again,

I've just realized that maybe when the Kodi update is initiated from auto to manual then the beta also maybe test builds are included in the

various versions available so maybe the 8.1.0, 8.1.1 and 8.1.2 versions weren't stable ones. Anyway put it back to auto to just get the stable ones after re-installing the 8.0.2 versionand it's working fine now. Just have to wait for stable updates. Updated them in the first place as I was having some issues with the recordings having a error message when fist enabled and thought the update might fix it. I've updated the various tvheadend pvr addons and will see how they go.

• Thanks HiassofT for your information it was very helpful and it works. Have to read release notes in the future so point taken.

Sorry to waste your time but it was unintentional. Cheers