WebGrab+Plus Preview Releases (OBSOLETE)

• awiouy

Removed (renamed) my existing userdata -> addon_data -> service.webgrabplus folder then updated addon and tried out latest release and can confirm everything working well and as expected.

I understand better changes you have incoperated in service.webgrabplus-*.0.92 release for LibreELEC.

Really enjoying simplicty of webgrab++ set-up now with LibreELEC running as a service, where all typical user needs to do is access userdata -> addon_data-> service.webgrabplus -> siteini.pack -> [Country(s) of user Channel (to obtain EPG information) Interest]

Enter and then select channels strings required from user selected .channels.xml (with favourite text editor)
    add text strings to userdata -> addon_data -> service.webgrabplus -> WebGrab++.config.xml (with favourite text editor)
    Save changes in WebGrab++.config.xml

Then run via ssh, webgrabplus.start (which has benefit of providing running job information on the ssh'd screen as the webgrabplus job is being run on the LibreELEC device )

• Official Post

Thank you for your feedback.
    I was waiting for it to request merging the pull request.
    The official addon should hopefully be availabe soon.

• Hi guys, everything worked just as expected.

I'm in Brasil running a RPi2 with minisatip as backend and IPTV Simple Client as frontend, the receiver I'm using is a DiBcom 8000 ISDB-T. If any one have a similar setup and need some help or have any question please let me know.

Thank you for your work.

Hi Mello

I know its a old post, have a question about minisatip. Do you have a side how to set up?

Obrigado