Posts by helio58

Thanks Iridium , yes its Radio by Tristan Fischer.

No visualization.

Spotify works well without the thermometer symbol showing up.

Thanks

Hi Apollo, hur did you get rid off the error "Segmentation fault (core dumped)(49.00 fps), 1.00 sec(49.00 fps), 0%"

Thanks

Hi guys, everything worked just as expected.

I'm in Brasil running a RPi2 with minisatip as backend and IPTV Simple Client as frontend, the receiver I'm using is a DiBcom 8000 ISDB-T. If any one have a similar setup and need some help or have any question please let me know.

Thank you for your work.

Hi Mello

I know its a old post, have a question about minisatip. Do you have a side how to set up?

Obrigado

This samba thing is getting bit complicated...after updating to 8.1.1 on my LE plex server (old Laptop)couldn't access anymore my media from Plex...the network mounts where all failing on boot...tought what's going on...no ideas so went to factory reset everything..couldn't access my media on network on a RPI server again running LE...couldn't access anything even with forcing SMB 1...

Well to my surprise there is a new setting...this time it's in the LE addon which done the miracle...had to set minimum to smb 1 and max to smb 3 for all mounts to work again...too late now as I had to start from scratch..I think it's a bit silly(sorry ;)) to set minimum to Smb2 and not 1 by deafault as it's causing unnecessary hassle...as with the default setting you can't see another LE Rpi on network acting as media server with folders mounted on another LE Plex server

Hi Mario77,

After you have forcing SMB 1 was you able to mount the cifs with the same configuration you have before?

Thanks

I m having problem too

With the latest release LibreELEC release: LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.1.0

service log

/storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tvheadend: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.39: cannot open shared object file:

No such file or directory

Using add-on Tvheadend 4.2 libreelec.tv - 8.1.111

Going back to 8.0.2 works great.

Is there a solution?

Thanks