Takes very long for a movie to start playing

• My content sits on an unraid server. The LE box mounts these shares on startup using an autostart file (NFS, not SMB) The command syntax is as below

mount -t nfs 192.168.1.100:/mnt/user/Movies /storage/movies -o nolock; \

When I click on a movie in my library the box just freezes and then plays the movie after nearly a minute. I can go into file manager, browse to the location of the movie and play it from there, it plays in an instant.

Anything changed with the way shares are mounted or why would this be?

log - hang - Pastebin.com

Edited once, last by extremeaudio (October 8, 2017 at 12:02 PM).

• Just curious... Why are you using manual NFS mounts, when you can also use Kodi's internal GUI for selecting NFS sources?

And by the way, we prefer FULL kodi.log files, not snippets.

• Just curious... Why are you using manual NFS mounts, when you can also use Kodi's internal GUI for selecting NFS sources?

I make several changes to my server and my various LE boxes. After that, sometimes I have to start back from scratch adding all the numerous shares to each of the boxes. Quite a pain. Here I just connect from my PC and change the IP address in the autostart file and I'm done. Plus all boxes download back to the server too. So I thought might as well have all shares mounted rather than manually adding each and every time.

Attached the full log. It was too large, hence the snippet. Have zipped it. kodi.zip