TV/Movie Information Providers lost on reboot

• Hi all,

I'm an OpenELEC exile, just trying Libreelec for the first time. It's installed over 2x chromebox and 1x nuc in the house. They share a common MySQL database which runs in a FreeNAS jail. The nuc has access to 2 TV tuners providing live tv via TVHeadend. I'm running LibreELEC 8.02.

I have the following addons installed: backup, library auto update, youtube.

My problem is really confusing me.

Libreelec installs beautifully and works flawlessly until a reboot is required. On reboot, all of my media disappear from the home screen. Initially i thought this was network related, but, on inspecting the sources page, all of my files are still visible to Libreelec. What does appear to happen, however, is that the information providers selected for each folder have been reset from "the TVDB" and "the movidedb" to "None".

If I reselect the information provider, then, unsurprisingly, the home screen populates with media.

Happy to provide a logfile or whatever required, but might need a bit of coaching as I'm new to this.

I have tried alternate providers, but receive the same problem. Kodi is set to wait for up to 90 seconds for the network to be up on boot, IP is provided by the router, which always allocates the same IP address to each box based on MAC, and the box has internet access.

The only thing I have done which may be slightly atypical is transferred my advancedsettings.xml file from the old openelec setup to the new Libreelec setup, otherwise installation has been textbook.

I guess i can continue to reselect the relevant information providers on reboot as a workaround, but it would be nice to find a more permanent solution if anyone is able to help me?

Thank you for your time.

• Hi chewitt

Apologies for the delay.

I have replicated the problem and obtained a kodi.log file, but it is enormous and too big for pastebin, so I have uploaded to files.io.

https://file.io/uAVBKY

I activated debug mode beforehand and the logfile covers twenty minutes immediately after reboot, where all tv shows and movies were absent. Strangely movies responded to simply reselecting the information provider, TV Shows required me to remove and reenter the entire source.

Addons are now:

backup

library auto update

youtube

openvpn

bbc iplayer (expat Brit, and yes I have a tv license back home.)

Apologies if I'm doing something stupid, and also for the large log file.

Thanks.