"solved" OSCam Problems

• ok that oscam works on the stream_relay side CvH :)

how does one go about getting a CA tab in tvheadend ? not one in ur nightly build either
    might b a 6 pack coming ur way :P

EDITTT:

sorry downloaded from the top in ur nightly build..woopss

Edited once, last by highkick05 (September 18, 2016 at 9:43 AM).

• how does one go about getting a CA tab in tvheadend ? not one in ur nightly build either

in general you need to change the ui level to expert ..

sitll did not have time to try the addon .. cause i am trying right now with OSEmu ..
    but in this meaning: how do i add OSEmu binary to the autostart in librelec? (wanted to add the bin to nano /etc/rc.local .. but there is no such file in libreelec)

• in general you need to change the ui level to expert ..

sitll did not have time to try the addon .. cause i am trying right now with OSEmu ..
    but in this meaning: how do i add OSEmu binary to the autostart in librelec? (wanted to add the bin to nano /etc/rc.local .. but there is no such file in libreelec)

/storage/.config/autostart.sh
    /storage/.config/shutdown.sh

See here: Autostart.sh - OpenELEC

Edited once, last by herrmeier (September 19, 2016 at 8:13 PM).

• that's alright, there is CA tab. just need to make sure you download CvH 'latest' nightly tvheadend.

I grabbed the wrong an old date @ top of the list rather than scroll to bottom *smack forehead*

it works well if not better, I've just noticed PMT = 0 works a lot better for scambling over network to libreelec

• and just as a feedback: the "special" oscam from CvH (which i was blind to see) worked perfectly!
    - zip file installs smoothly in libreelec
    - emu is built in
    - connection to/from tvheadend with newcamd as CA works as it should

thanks for the help! :)

Edited once, last by speedydude (September 20, 2016 at 6:06 AM).

• I like to include it in default, but i have no way to check if it works correctly (the whole build system was changed in this fork). Is it possible for you to test some builds later (next week ish) ?

i would like to do that.. but
    - i am so happy that it is running now .. (never touch a running system) ..
    - and i should keep going .. because my "project" will take still lots of effort to get everything running ..
    ..meaning:
    - i just did some quick tests with the actual version
    - i would rather say "no" for the moment .. but when i have everything running i will come back to your request (if i have not given up tvheadend by then...)

• I like to include it in default, but i have no way to check if it works correctly (the whole build system was changed in this fork). Is it possible for you to test some builds later (next week ish) ?

I have tested this on the softcam side, emu (stream_relay) works and constant.cw also works. I don't do any key sharing or the such, but it seems rock solid.

Seems like the maintainer knows what he/she is doing , iirc it looks regularly updated/maintained also , more than likely they use it

Streaming seems good, I have 1 glitch every now and then on a HD channel. Not sure if this is unstable kodi or the wifi card. More than likely that is the culprit
    (maybe someone know if this is descrambling setting doing it, tvheadend always seems to have errors initially on these stream_relay IPTV channels, invalid start code?)

anyway thanks CvH, my setup is purring will send some bjeers later

• Can I just make a bug here. oscam-emu appears to be a bug w/ how biss treated ..

I have tried everything but it doesn't seem to care, as long as the channel has same SRVID it jsut reads the first key from 0001

this is constant.cw which has VPID setting to isolate even if same Service ID "0001"

2600:000000:0001:0201:1FFF::*********************** ;channel 1
    2600:000000:0001:07D1:1FFF::*********************** ;some other chanel 2

doesn't matter if it's SoftCam.Key or constant.cw (even with different VPID crazy) just reads first SID entry top down in oscam-emu

anyone suggest different setup ? maybe oscam no emu w/ OSEmu doing stream relay ? seems silly but I think the emu code must modify this behaviour, mgiht have to go back to ubuntu for server till i figure this one out :(

Edited once, last by highkick05 (September 29, 2016 at 7:32 PM).

• OK to every1 wat use powervu&biss, tested oscam-1.00 oscam-1.10 various combination with tvheadend and no way around duplicate biss SID still read only first SID key, latest tvheadend the only wat sends though correct VPID for constant.cw but still fails & only read SID :-/

SO, best to use tvheadend own DES decryption FIRST, and oscam enabled as backup w/ constant.cw or SoftCam.Key for biss th@ fall thru the net

tvheadend can't decrypt w/ it's own DES when even slightest TS errors, very sensitive, that y u get blackscreen w/ working key

tvheADEND PowerVU channel dumper, relevant for LibreELEC (only use /bin/sh):

change config (IP,etc)
    need jq installed from addons

Edited once, last by highkick05 (October 2, 2016 at 7:19 AM).

• CvH, from few days I am testing le8 dev build from codesnake on play2 with dvb drivers included. It works nice but there is small problem with oacam I think. It not reconnect when lost signal or ecm . In oscam log I see it reconnect again and receiving ecms but there is no picture, after this even fta channels does not work . I have to stop tv and open again . Then it back to normal . I don't know it is oscam problem or tvh (4.0) . Everything installed from le repo

• Thx. I will try now but I have now small problem to convert and send my e2 list to tvh4.2 using e22tvh converter (different location) . I need to transfer files manually from tvh 4.0