"solved" OSCam Problems

• I have another oscam version r11209 on windows with exactly the same config that works without any problems but for some reason the libreelec version consistently fails to descramble.

So oscam at LE fails to descramble if I understand you right ?! (sry for late response - I was at vacation)
    The problem is I can't check this at my side so your help is nessesary. The last test was interuppted due no feedback. I would make some test builds and you could check this ?
    Btw which Platform/Architecture are you using ? for example 8.0 generic or ...

• So oscam at LE fails to descramble if I understand you right ?! (sry for late response - I was at vacation)
    The problem is I can't check this at my side so your help is nessesary. The last test was interuppted due no feedback. I would make some test builds and you could check this ?
    Btw which Platform/Architecture are you using ? for example 8.0 generic or ...

Thank you very much, yes oscam at LE fails to descramble using the exact same configuration files.

I am currently using your custom build with TBS drivers added on a generic build: LibreELEC on one of my installs, and have a standard Jarvis version of LE on another install machine.

• hi

i am struggling to get "oscam" running .. i have:
    - LibreELEC (official) v7.0.2 (Architecture Generic.x86_64) installed and running
    - from the libreelec repository i installed the following addons and they are reachable over the browser
    -- HTS Tvheadend 4.1.1945 - LibreELEC Tvh-addon v7.0.102
    -- OScam 11233 - LibreELEC OScam addon v.7.0.1.1
    ..this is how far i got

how do i get the osemu to run (incl config)?
    (or is this already integrated in the oscam from the repo? .. )

i am lost

• this is my issue: google.. it is giving me such an overload with information.. i don't know which one to follow of them . .
    what i know about my card isnagra UPC-Cablecom Swiss (1801/Cable)

• does not really matter :)
    the question is more:
    1. does that OScam 11233 - LibreELEC OScam addon v.7.0.1.1 already has an built in emu?
    - if yes: how do i configure it to work with a softcam.key file
    - if no: see question 2
    2. how do i patch this in/with librelec with oscam-emu OR how do i "install" OSEmu on top of that
    3. what would be the tvheadend settings to get this "added-value-oscam" working
    :)

no

- I don't use EMU but you can do this...
    - compile it yourself or download a binary file
    - replace the existing one "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.softcam.oscam/bin"
    - restart OSCam "systemctl restart service.softcam.oscam"s o
    - deactivate update for oscam addon
    - I don't know about TVH, just use VDR

• [ ERROR] descrambler: ECM late (18 seconds) for service "XXXX"

i had the same problem on openelec 7.0 beta

i find solution but not for good :)

after everything is load and i`m start channel is working for 5-10 sec and log say descrambler: ECM late

then i`m go to oscam- config-DVB Api and add listen port 9000 and cick save then is start working until i`m restart if we need resart then we need to
    go the same seting remove port resart oscam, and again add port. i hope it will help someone and sorry for my bad english

• the directory already helps a lot! thank you!
    any chance you people also know where i can get already compiled oscam binaries for x86_64 linux architecture?
    - for oscam and emu patch included
    - for standalone OSEmu

• it could be included by default, are we talking about this GitHub - oscam-emu/oscam-emu: Open Source Cam Emulator ?

i hope on this .. default please

th@ link CvH lead to easy to build instructions.. patch etc.. latest svn works a treat even with tvheadend.+ stream_relay but need to pick
    latest CA oscam modules in CA config >= 9756 or pic no good. setup is exactly same as standalone oscam, same as standalone I think just added emu. So I think prefer this over jus oscam & err OSemu

Edited once, last by highkick05 (September 16, 2016 at 3:32 AM).

• i hope on this .. default please

th@ link CvH lead to easy to build instructions.. patch etc.. latest svn works a treat even with tvheadend.+ stream_relay but need to pick
    latest CA oscam modules in CA config >= 9756 or pic no good. setup is exactly same as standalone oscam, same as standalone I think just added emu. So I think prefer this over jus oscam & err OSemu

well, there are two things that work:
    1. GitHub - oscam-emu/oscam-emu: Open Source Cam Emulator -> patch for the original oscam, which integrates a emulation into the oscam binary
    2. GitHub - oscam-emu/OSEmu -> standalone emulator, which can be added as a reader in the original oscam

since
    i) there is no apt-get, make and other usefull commands in libreelec
    ii) there is no oscam-emu version of oscam in the libreelec repository
    iii) i can't find already compiled versions for my LibreELEC (official) v7.0.2 (Architecture Generic.x86_64)
    ... i am bit stuck ..

this is why i wrote here in the first place :) ... so if anyone could help out with any of i, ii or iii i would be very thankful :)

• 7.0-generic-special-oscam-7.0.101.zip
    I'm used this "fork" of oscam https://github.com/nx111/oscam/ because he had already included the emu + adds some more stuff (didn't used the latest commit because i had to change the build for the whole addon). The patch itself won't build for me because of some webif errors.

hmm. this just oscam I think. [edit: ok hang on

Maybe I will install ur latest libreelec, is this the one already in there? or how would i add ? in this zip I download?

oscam-emu need to patch the svn.. webif ? not sure , need to follow exactly (worked for me everytime str8 away)

GitHub - oscam-emu/oscam-emu: Open Source Cam Emulator

always worked. need command line :)
    speedydude OSemu no good, just does stream_relay no real oscam features ? why I didn't enjoy it
    wid oscam-emu u can add SoftCam.Key + additional constant.cw for other encryptionzz I can give my default setup if u wish as starter 4 LibreELEC config

Edited once, last by highkick05 (September 16, 2016 at 1:55 PM).

• well.. i am willing to try osemu AND patched oscam

... @[font]CvH: it looks at least as the patch is included in [/font]https://github.com/nx111/oscam/
    meaning:
    - could you provide me the zip so i can install it in libreelec like a normal addon?
    or as option just the binary, so i can replace it with the original oscam binary?

highkick05: as i said: i cannot build with the commanline from libreelec
    .. if you could provide me with some files.. i would appreciate it :)