Posts by im85288

Hi, I have not tested the latest version but noticed that the parsing fails with this error:

Code
    Config syntax exception:
          file: WebGrab++.config.xml
    WG.Common.InvalidConfigException: [Error   ] Corrupt config file[Error   ] An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 157, position 86.
      at WGconsole.Config..ctor (System.String ConfigurationFilePath) [0x00082] in <156d31036d71438db116fb7c359c6068>:0

when the channel name contains an & value.

So for example sky cinema sci fi & horror causes the parse error.

I guess it needs to be escaped such as

Code
     &amp;

but hoping it could be done in the addon code.

Thanks

So oscam at LE fails to descramble if I understand you right ?! (sry for late response - I was at vacation)
    The problem is I can't check this at my side so your help is nessesary. The last test was interuppted due no feedback. I would make some test builds and you could check this ?
    Btw which Platform/Architecture are you using ? for example 8.0 generic or ...

Thank you very much, yes oscam at LE fails to descramble using the exact same configuration files.

I am currently using your custom build with TBS drivers added on a generic build: LibreELEC on one of my installs, and have a standard Jarvis version of LE on another install machine.

You just need to enable "Show hidden files and directories" from Kodi "Setttings\Appearance\File Lists".
    Make sure "Settings Level" is at least "Standard".
    Then you can point to "/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/guide.xml" in TV Guide Fullscreen.

Thanks indeed :) I don't suppose you or anyone knows of a way to point a different libreelec install at that location? I have two libreelec installs that I would like to point at the same guide.xml. Workaround currently is to install this addon on both installs and generate their own guide xml but it's not ideal.

I thought I read somewhere here about the addon's addon_data folder being restricted between addons. I might have been dreaming.
    It works ok at the moment.

This is the only problem I currently have when using this addon, but hopefully that will be resolved with the PR mentioned above where there will be a before and after script.

A basic example is from your TV Guide addon LibreElec restricts browsing to this addons userdata folder where the guide.xml is produced, the same restriction occurs with the TV HeadEnd addon.

Hello all,

I have submitted a pull request to add user defined pre/post-processing to the service.
    The principle is simple: the service calls shell scripts before.sh and after.sh, if they exist in the addon home folder.
    You could use this, eg to copy the guides locally and/or remotely, update siteini.pack, etc.

What do you say?

Sounds great to me, the only issue I have currently is not being able to point tvheadend at anything in the userdata/addons directory so this will solve that. My only slight concern is I'm not sure how to do the copy command in the after.sh so hopefully there will be some dummy commands in there for non Linux guys to adapt.

Thanks again for this addon, much appreciated.

This looks very useful, having not ued web grabber plus before can anyone advise me how to integrate this into TVHeadEnd? I got as far as creating my guide.xml from the channels I need but the next step of telling tvheadend to use the guide is not obvious?

Thanks for the great addon

Just answering my own query as nobody seemed to know (or wanted to share the answer). The file location can be set via the configuration settings of the tvheadend service addon in Kodi. All working great but as others have mentioned you cannot actually browse to the location the guide.xml file is currently saved in, that should hopefully be resolved with the next update though. Cheers

This looks very useful, having not ued web grabber plus before can anyone advise me how to integrate this into TVHeadEnd? I got as far as creating my guide.xml from the channels I need but the next step of telling tvheadend to use the guide is not obvious?

Thanks for the great addon :)

Hi, newbie here so please forgive if I ask a stupid question!

I originally installed the latest krypton build and discovered my tuner was not recognised. Having installed version 1.63 here of the Jarvis version and selecting the official TBS driver everything is working great...I would now like to switch back to Krypton though, is this possible or would the driver for my tuner be wiped out on upgrading?

Thanks for this build by the way :)

Hi Guys, I'm also experiencing this problem with the oscam version on LibreElec (generic build).

I have another oscam version r11209 on windows with exactly the same config that works without any problems but for some reason the libreelec version consistently fails to descramble.

If it helps my TVH version is 4.0.8

Any help much appreciated