[SOlVED] remote.conf issuses on mxq pro 4k with 7.0.2.007

• The remote keys "volume up" and "back" not workling correctly. so i find the wrong seetings in remote.conf. Attach is correct remote.conf file.

following keys are modified:

for back:
    0x19 14
    0x42 15

and for Volume up:
    0x18 115

i reload the remote.conf with:

/usr/bin/remotecfg remote.conf.working

everything works fine.

for persistent storage i copy the file to:

cp remote.conf.working /storage/.config/remote.conf

targ

PS: can only upload zipped files. to conf is in zip-file

• thanks this is excatly what i needee for my mxq, i left 0x42 14 so now the back key and the key next to the 0 on the keypad both do the same thing.

Maybe kszaq can include this remap in the next release so we don't need a custom remote.conf.

FYI @ALL

you can edit the flash partition so the remote.conf survives FULL RESETS.

Open SSH and run command -> mount /flash -o remount,rw
    Open WinSCP connect using SFTP and navigate to /flash
    Replace remote.conf

Likewise you can make these edits using the nano command as long as flash is writeable.

NOTE: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED THIS CAN BRICK YOUR BOX IF YOU EDIT ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!

Edited once, last by JonSnow (September 10, 2016 at 7:09 PM).

• I can happily confirm that this works for T95N 1GB/8GB.

You are my hero! Thank you

• Worked on my T95X as well. I did as JonSnow pointed out about having 2 back buttons.

A side question, how can u have 2 remotes in one remote.conf? I tried remote start/end and naming the remote, but it only used the last remote in file.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Thanks tagis ... U are my hero too ... i find this file remote.config a long time ... Thank you so much
    [hr]
    But do you known how we play videos 4k , 60hz on LibreELEC 7.02.007 ??? I just play at 4k 24hz ... It not enough for 4k tv :((((

Edited once, last by tungbiu (November 10, 2016 at 9:25 AM).