Posts by anthontex

I have recovery.img and dtb.img from android fw foe box plus ledtb.img from ur tree for mxq pro but wouldn't flash into nand.
    It boots fine from sd card though.
    Again ur 005 build installs in nand fine so something different in librelec 006 build for this mxq pro box.
    Possible for u to just add wifi drivers for 8189 ftv wifi in 005 build as this works perfect for this box.
    Thanks for ur help.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Same problem for me: with the sd inserted I cannot go to recovery and nothing flash but I resolve in this way: prepared for nand installation as described, switch the box on without sd in, went to recovery, put the sd in and then select "install update from ext"

Hi all first I want to say thank you Kszaq for another excellent build. I have a mini mx 1GB ram and libreelec on Nand: I was able to update but in this way, prepared the sd card for nand install as described in the fist post, toothpick method BUT without the sd inserted! (with the sd inserted the box fail to start the recovery as someone pointed out (and Kszaq suggested to delete aml_autoscript) ), once in recovery I've put the sd in and select "apply update from ext" then I've selected the update file and in the recovery log you can clearly see that ledtb.img and the others files are loaded correctly.

Rev. C is supposed to fix artefacts in HEVC playback and not fix the playback itself, this needs kernel-side fixes.

Astra-SES_Demo_UHD_satellite_end-of-2015 is the best clip to test it. Wait for a ballet dancer.

thanks to clarify Kszaq, in kodi's forum when it's mentioned it is not specified the needing of a kernel patch also. So hardware + kernel for that video :)
    ( Wait for a ballet dancer , i need an interpretation of this too :P )

I send a donation for your work but also for your patient to answer to us ;)

mark-aus-51 and JonSnow i've noticed that in my "information menu" i have this:

but in one of your screenshot (on post 8 page 1) mark-aus-51 you have rev 020c just curious if it's the processor revision, so revision c or the board revision. Does the Canal+ video works for you?

For the "Reboot from Nand" i've adopted an alternative solution, when i "long press" the power button the box instead of suspend reboot from nand: if you are interest put this file in .kodi/userdata/keymaps

Maybe your headphones are broken, but it's doing the same with my Sony SBH20 headset. It's a little better if I disable internal BT through SSH and connect my CSR BT4.1 dongle, but still with huge delay.

I hope it can be fixed on newer builds.

Enviat des del meu D5803 usant Tapatalk

Yes sorry when i edited I cut part of the message: my first headset didn't work but was due of itself. The second works as you described;)

I have a mini mx, the bluetooth which is an ap6212 connects to my headphones but the sound stutters and can only be heard every 2 or 3 secounds.
    I have tried a keyboard and it works.

any ideas?

EDIT: forget what I've said it's due to my stupid headset that now is dead :(
    Sorry for my first answer it is the same as you described also for me, my first headset doesn't connect the other sounds stutter

The MiniMXIII seems like a solid device for anyone with a 1080P TV even with 4K content, the price is just right if you don't have a 4K tv such as myself.

anthontex can you confirm if playing 2160 hevc main10 content plays properly if downscaled to 1080P?

If this is the case then its the perfect device to get IMO. Then when the time comes in the next few years if i upgrade to a 4K TV by then Im sure the s905x or s912 or better will be out.

Edit: Just read it plays fine at 1080P which is good enough for me. If the ram issue isn't resolved soon i may bite the bullet on a MiniMXIII

Hi JonSnow i have to ask to the user that tested the video for me, but I think no because I get this problem on mini mx while watching 4K channels that I've mentioned on a 1080p :( I neither have a 4k TV ;) By the way this issue is for 50p (mostly television content) so if in the future we are going to see UHD Blu-ray we are in the "safe zone" as movies are still 24000/1001 fps. (And HFR movies like "the Hobbit" were at 48 fps)

Edit:
    This should be the incriminated video

I nearly bought one of these a minute ago! Lucky I didn't! I'd love a weteck hub but at around £75 not including shipping I just can't afford it. Will wait and see if any UK seller starts selling the revised version of the Beelink over the next few months. Of course perhaps the reason the one I was looking at was only £33 with shipping was because it's older stock?
    Oh and one question to those that have a miniMXIII, does it handle 29.976fps out of the box or will this only work with a custom ROM such as K's. Apparently the WeTek does 29.976fps as standard which is one good reason to consider it. wrxtasy's review of the hub here: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K

Well honestly i can't tell if the low price was due to "the old revision" but probably no. Of course i cannot assure also that in the next few months there will be a revision of that particular box "miniMXIII" what i've said are only speculations (as we know these Chinese manufacturers i'm expecting new boxes with different names as MiniMXV or something similar). For sure the Mini mx, Odroid C2 and MiniMXIII have problems now with some 4k Hevc main10 at 50fps. If you are going to wait and not need to buy a box soon (or yes not going to buy the hub) well you might put an eye on the new boxes with Amlogic s905X that as confirmed by cnxlinux don't have the 4k issue: but new processor means times to get some LibreELEC port.

]
    Wonder if the newer MiniMXIII has the same processor, I don't have a 4k TV yet and not planning on getting one just yet but still curious to know since the old mini mx was released just a few months prior.

I've asked in our forum to a user that has the miniMXIII and the canal+ video doesn't work. Maybe the newest stocks that will come in the next months or simply new supplies will have the new revision C but for now only wetek hub seems to have that processor. :)

Yesterday I've watched the football match in 4K hevc main10 without problem on a 1080p monitor for me it's ok :) (mini mx)

Edit: speaking of 2160p@50 hevc main10 channels remember there is also an hardware issue with most amlogic s905 (except of wetek hub for now that ships revision C). So some of these channels will freeze and won't be played.
    An example is Hotbird 4K1 that randomly after minutes stops or Canal+ on Astra.

LibreELEC introduced a possibility to update from img.gz instead of tar (you can use both) so if you put img.gz to LibreELEC Update folder, it will update LibreELEC and won't touch internal memory in your case. In short, with LE there is no need for tar Update files as img.gz do the same and they are smaller in size.

Thank you very much :)