Posts by e123enitan

First of all make sure that you have hardware acceleration enabled for all formats in Kodi settings - you may need to switch to Expert level first.

You are using some unknown (to me) community build, you should probably ask build author for help as we don't know what's in it.

Thanks, I have the hardware acceleration enable yet the issue persist, I have reported the issue to Balbes150 he's the ROM Developer for the Tronsmart S905 Vega waiting for his response, I thought reporting here may assist in someone in terms of setting the GUI correctly.

Cheers!

Certainly, I am not sure what could have caused this issue, I am posting here for assistance, if someone could help to determine the reason or lead me to where to seek help.

I have noticed the issue of channel freeze and no sound in few channels, not all, I changed the Video setting forth/back with not solution. In the log it appear something which relates to FFmpeg, not certain as I have no slightest idea what all these code mean. Below is the the version of Kodi libreelec version and the errors code log. Hope someone can direct me to where to obtain help and thanking you in advance for your kind supports.

full log /Ubuntu Pastebin
    Kodi OS Version

Sorry, I don't mean to hijacked your post, but just to mentioned that I have almost identical experience. I am using, Balbes50 build LibreELEC & OpenELEC for Tronsmart Vega S95 - FreakTab.com that is based on kszaq build, Since I am not certain where the problem lies, I have result back to Kodi.17.1-RC2 Git:5814568, complied : March 23 2017. Every thing works perfectly on this build both Live TV, and several HEVC movies. But once I upgrade to 8.0.2e (2017-07-04) build same issues start, I am not sure if log file will help to identify the issue, pls let me know how to tweak the log setting to capture the issues.

Thanks

Got U, I shall give it a go tonight and report back.

I just unpacked the tar. inside are three folders (3rdparty, Licenses and target) Inside the target are the files that you referenced to. In addition are Change log, Readme.md and Release. So to be clear the only file that are needed are those in the target and should be to be copy into Userfolder>update of the Libreelec.

Hi Demetris,
    To be sure which of the image is suited for Tronsmart S89, the third image on the list is what I though is meant for Tronsmart, the reason why I am asking is, when I shut and close kodi, I see several black scripts running through, is that expected or could it be the third image I have used is incorrect for Tronsmart vega s89
    Thanks
    LibreELEC-S802.M8.arm-8.0.RC4.img.gz
    LibreELEC-S802.MXIII-1G.arm-8.0.RC4.img.gz
    LibreELEC-S802.S82.arm-8.0.RC4.img.gz
    LibreELEC-S802.T8.arm-8.0.RC4.img.gz

I have battled with this issue several times without any solutions, at time when power off my computer it will shut down complete which what I expected but sometimes when I powered off it will restart kodi then I have to physically hold the of power button down to shut the computer.
    What I have also noticed is that when kodi power down there are several scripts that runs through also this happen when start.
    Howvere, using Kaqaz LE image on s905 I don't see the scripts running through when kodi start and closed down, the HI is clean.

Can someone help understand how capture events that occurs between the start and close of Kodi of the log will help to revel these issue of unable to power down completely and the display of scripts.

Thanks

I think to try this new beta. I had mysql database on my nas with kodi 16.1 (7.0.3 le)
    It worked, but when i switch to krypton i tried make advancedsettings.xml that worked in 16.1, (and worked with k1 plus build le 8 beta of afl1), i cannot make it.
    Always forget what is the settings for media (content type, etc)
    When i use it without advancedsettings mysql setting, the work the identification, but some reason not work when enable it.

Has anyone some solution or tipp?

Have you considered or heard about Emby for managing your media it has great metadata management plus other wonderful features, in addition, there is an addon called emby for Kodi, which interface emby server with Kodi, with right setup everything should be working flawlessly, and save you alot of efforts managing your media throug MsSq, the group have supports teams.

You can read more about emby from this link
    Support apps and platforms
    Download Emby - Emby
    Blog
    Emby Blog
    Community support
    Emby Community

Hope you find it useful