Live TV Stream Channel Freeze intermittently and no sound

• Certainly, I am not sure what could have caused this issue, I am posting here for assistance, if someone could help to determine the reason or lead me to where to seek help.

I have noticed the issue of channel freeze and no sound in few channels, not all, I changed the Video setting forth/back with not solution. In the log it appear something which relates to FFmpeg, not certain as I have no slightest idea what all these code mean. Below is the the version of Kodi libreelec version and the errors code log. Hope someone can direct me to where to obtain help and thanking you in advance for your kind supports.

full log /Ubuntu Pastebin
    Kodi OS Version

• First of all make sure that you have hardware acceleration enabled for all formats in Kodi settings - you may need to switch to Expert level first.

You are using some unknown (to me) community build, you should probably ask build author for help as we don't know what's in it.

• First of all make sure that you have hardware acceleration enabled for all formats in Kodi settings - you may need to switch to Expert level first.

You are using some unknown (to me) community build, you should probably ask build author for help as we don't know what's in it.

Thanks, I have the hardware acceleration enable yet the issue persist, I have reported the issue to Balbes150 he's the ROM Developer for the Tronsmart S905 Vega waiting for his response, I thought reporting here may assist in someone in terms of setting the GUI correctly.

Cheers!