Posts by rajawaqas

kindly play dark tone/level movie's scenes then compare both of kernels.

The colors should be neutral and natural (accurate). Provided this goal is achieved you may bump up the color saturation, contrast, brightness or hue as much as you please.

first of all, in mm kernel black levels are too dark, dark screen's scenes are also too dark. When I play movie then first step I take is that I adjust brightness and contrast despite of dark scenes and black levels are too dark in movies in mm kernel. NOUGAT KERNAL IS GREAT AND BEST FOR VIEWING MOVIE EXPERIENCE AND ALSO ENHENCE COLORS, BRIGHTNESS AND CONTRAST...

Sorry, 8.0.1l-mm build doesn't work for me. Krypton colors are just beautiful on Nougat kernel. Or just normal. On MM kernel they look washed out. Yes, the GUI it is faster on 8.0.1l-mm but colors are too dark. So I'll go forward with builds with Nougat kernel.

I agree with Garcia,,,nougat kernel is best because of beautiful picture quality and enhance colours plus brightness. I will definitely go-to with nougat kernel..MM kernel does not work for me because of low brghtness and contrast level...mm kernel is useless...I love to use nougat kernel..

Sorry, 8.0.1l-mm build doesn't work for me. Krypton colors are just beautiful on Nougat kernel. Or just normal. On MM kernel they look washed out. Yes, the GUI it is faster on 8.0.1l-mm but colors are too dark. So I'll go forward with builds with Nougat kernel.

I agree with Garcea,,,nougat kernel is best because of beautiful picture quality and enhance colours, brightness. I will definitely go-to with nougat kernel..MM kernel does not work for me because of low brghtness and contrast level...mm kernel is useless...I love to use nougat kernel..

volume control is not working in this remote...because i have nexbox s905x a95x same device which u have....

copy from working version and paste /storage/.config/remote.conf.....?
    [hr]

Use standard .img version to create SD card and then upgrade it putting .tar to /storage/.upgrade
    [hr]

Copy from working version /storage/.config/remote.conf

Kindly explain in deteils because I am newbie that's why explain in brief deteils what u describe about this procedure...my remote is working in ur libreelec version kl/kl plus but only one button (ok) is not working...

Yes I have noticed that because I have owner of nexbox a95x this is only in libreelec 8.0 build only because of amlogic decoder bug...if u use spmc and enable amcodec acceleration in spmc.u will.also notice that this video masking.