Posts by max63_

Hi,

Sometime the audio of my S905 box hang on live channel.
    On the kodi.log, I found this lines when the problem occurs :

20:19:59 T:544848507104 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(audio)::Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing available
    20:19:59 T:547489321184 ERROR: CAESinkALSA - snd_pcm_writei(-32) Broken pipe - trying to recover
    20:20:00 T:544848507104 NOTICE: CDVDPlayerAudio::OutputPacket skipping a packets of duration 32

Any advice to fix it ?
    It's only happen with TV channel.
    [hr]
    Ok, I fixed it with this modification on the advancedsettings.xml :

<advancedsettings>
    <pvr>
    <minvideocachelevel>60</minvideocachelevel>
    <minaudiocachelevel>60</minaudiocachelevel>
    </pvr>
    </advancedsettings>

By default it's :

<minvideocachelevel>5</minvideocachelevel>
    <minaudiocachelevel>20</minaudiocachelevel>

Increase this value stop my problem but increase the switch time channel ( which is already rly long about 9sec so 1-2 sec more ^^)

The problem is my HTR ( Yamaha HTR-4066 ) which is only HDMI 1.4
    I test with a direct connexion to my TV and all refresh rate are available.
    The strange behaviour is when I disconnect my HDMI without rebooting the box to reconnect it with the HTR, the display stay at 60Hz and it work like a charm.
    So, technicaly it's possible...
    Of course, if I reboot the box, I lost the refresh rate.

Hi,

I've a S905X box ( beelink mini mxiii II to be exact ) connected to a Panasonic TX-58dx700.
    In kodi, the list of resolution / refresh rate is incomplete.
    With 4k (3840x2160), I just have 24 - 25 - 30Hz ( no 50Hz or 60Hz ) in the list.

How I could force other refresh rate for this resolution.

Btw for others resolutions , all refresh rates are available.

My Beelink Mini MXIII II has a Gigabyte RJ45 port but it's recognize like a 100Mb :

How I can enable the gigabyte network from this box ?

Btw, I can't enabled the wake on lan, is it normal ?

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # ethtool -s eth0 wol g
    Cannot set new wake-on-lan settings: Operation not supported
     not setting wol

You patch things in LE by creating a patch in packages/linux/patches (look for an example). This patch will then be applied when the Linux kernel is compiled for you. Is this patch something that should be there for everyone, or just for you for some reason?

This patch is for all people who want to make their ATI remote Wonder 3 ( or plus) working on linux.
    I will look at patches folder fo example.
    Thanks for the answer.

Hi,

I need to patch the ati_remote module in order to use my ATI remote wonder plus ( or III as you wish ).
    I made a patch :

I don't know how to use it with you cross-build system.
    The ati_remote.c file is present in many place :

build.LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.010/linux-fb23764/drivers/media/rc/ati_remote.c
    build.LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.010/media_build-526f51c/linux/drivers/media/rc/ati_remote.c
    build.LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.010/qca9377-aml-8b729b7/AIO/drivers/backports/drivers/media/rc/ati_remote.c

Someone can help me to patch this module ?

Hi,

I just buy a Beelink Mini MXIII II box and I want to add a DVB-T tuner on it.
    I thougt buy a sony playTV for the dual tuner capacity.

According to thiw page : Sony PlayTV dual tuner DVB-T - LinuxTVWiki his support start from 2.6.28 linux kernel.
    But it need a firmware to work : dvb-usb-dib0700-1.20.fw firmware file in /lib/firmware

My question is : this firmware is present on your LibreElec build for S905X box ? Or I just need to put this file found on my Ubuntu linux distribution ?