[ATI REMOTE WONDER PLUS] How to patch module

• Hi,

I need to patch the ati_remote module in order to use my ATI remote wonder plus ( or III as you wish ).
    I made a patch :

I don't know how to use it with you cross-build system.
    The ati_remote.c file is present in many place :

build.LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.010/linux-fb23764/drivers/media/rc/ati_remote.c
    build.LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.010/media_build-526f51c/linux/drivers/media/rc/ati_remote.c
    build.LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.010/qca9377-aml-8b729b7/AIO/drivers/backports/drivers/media/rc/ati_remote.c

Someone can help me to patch this module ?

• You patch things in LE by creating a patch in packages/linux/patches (look for an example). This patch will then be applied when the Linux kernel is compiled for you. Is this patch something that should be there for everyone, or just for you for some reason?

• You patch things in LE by creating a patch in packages/linux/patches (look for an example). This patch will then be applied when the Linux kernel is compiled for you. Is this patch something that should be there for everyone, or just for you for some reason?

This patch is for all people who want to make their ATI remote Wonder 3 ( or plus) working on linux.
    I will look at patches folder fo example.
    Thanks for the answer.

• This patch is for all people who want to make their ATI remote Wonder 3 ( or plus) working on linux.
    I will look at patches folder fo example.
    Thanks for the answer.

If you can't figure it out, let me know and I can try to walk you through it.