Posts by th3count

Hello, I have an old boblight system on my TV. I am currently using an RPI for playback and an arduino to run the LED's (ws2811)

The sketch is old and i don't even remember which one i used. The problem I am having is this system has always been a hassle to get working and has never been a plug and play, i am always fiddling with configuration files (beyond the boblightd.conf) to get it to function and it takes hours if not days before i finally get lucky with the solution.

What I am looking for is the most plug and play DIY that anyone knows of. ideally as simple as attach the lights to the arduino run the hyperion configurator apply common sketch (fastled?) to the arduino and tada it works. or something similar.

TL:DL; looking for someone to say this LED strip, This sketch, run hyperion config with these settings and poof

Hardware at my disposal

Rpi3

Arduino

5V Standalone PSU

both of these files cause the audio mute. (audio cuts for a second multiple times a minute)

i find its generally with SD content.

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello, I am having audio drop issues on some videos. Generally they are SD quality videos. and as best as i can tell the only difference between one that works for me and one that doesn't is a 24hz video plays fine, and all my 30hz videos have intermittent audio drops every 10 seconds or so.

I have gone through as many settings as I can find from

Passthrough on/off

audio resampling on/off

Sync playback to display on/off

different HW acceleration types.

different types of blending.

I cannot get the bloody audio to play properly and am all out of ideas.

Hello, I am using an MXQ S905X and am using the build stuck to this board.

What I want to do is somehow merge my addons and settings into the the SYSTEM file so that when I install the os from zip. It will port all my settings, and in the event i have to do a factory reset, it will reset to my configuration.

what i have tried so far is

unsquash-fs SYSTEM
    moved my files from .config and .kodi (from libreelec backup) into the SYSTEM file into
    /usr/share/kodi/ (as best as i can tell there destinations in here)
    mksquash-fs squashfs-root/ SYSTEM -comp lzo
    replace SYSTEM with my new SYSTEM in the zip
    install+wipe to factory

When I use TWRP to install the ZIP and factory restet, i get the LIBREELEC (just enough os for kodi) and it posts the build version at the top and hangs.