Posts by Ozcube

The S912 build in the folder I just posted. It's for all S912 boxes.

As usual just pick the correct .dtb for your particular S912 box and rename to dtb.img for 792MHz GPU Overclocking usage.

Hi wrxtasy. Can you please confirm that the tar updates are either for gpu OC or for the subtitles fix? If I just use the tar subtitle fix and I am currently using kzsaq's 8.2.2.3 build with the correct dtb file for Mecool Pro L, do I need to also use the dtb file from the OC folder?

I have never had to do anything special to mount my nfs on an LE installation. I go to Kodi files to add sources and my nfs is there. I have a qnap TS-439 Pro II. Of course I have set up my qnap to be available to anyone on the local network.

To get back working I used LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-8.0.2.img.gz as the base install and then used LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-17.3_20170622.tar to update ....

Is your internet working? I can boot into LE with the usb but my wired internet is not working and there is no option for wireless (not that I really want that). Something strange is going on but Balbes is very clever and I am sure he will work it out when he has some spare time. :)

@balbes150

I've a TronSmart MXIII 2GB/16GB. Till now every new builds install without a problems (sd card), but with latest build - after 20170614 - libreelec stop on install with "file corruption error".
    Trying to install the 20170704 build too, but same "file corruption error". Reinstalling build 20170614 and install works fine.

Now I'm in fear when upgrading cause lost all my customizations and configuration.
    Any solution for backup and restore entire sd card after a broken upgrade?

Thanks

I have the same problem. The MXIII was working perfectly the July update and now I get the file corruption error. I have tried re-installing the 14 June version with two micro sd cards. Same error. If no micro sdcard present, the box boots into android. I would be grateful for any suggestions to get the box working again. [Edit] I can boot into LE using a usb stick with the 14 June version.

Balbes, I have installed LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000.arm-7.0.3.3_20170208 on my MXIII G. I couldn't get past the Google TV boot loop until I put the sd card into a usb reader, which then booted into LE. After that, I could use the sd card slot to boot into LE. When I do so I can briefly see the top half of an LE logo before LE boots into the Confluence skin. I cannot add any other skin. LE appears to work apart from an audio problem. I cannot get analog audio when playing videos. I can hear analog audio using the Confluence menu, just no sound on videos apart from a squeaky distorted sound during conversation.

Can you suggest another image that may work? Thank you very much for your work on the 812 models.