Posts by thoradia

thoradia thanks so much for maintaining the Webgrabplus service addon, after the latest update, I am having the same issue as mentioned above . I have been using it with webgrabplus program addon by primaeval without any problem before the update. should I just rename webgrabplus.run to webgrabplus.ctl?

Thanks for your help.

I was not aware of the add-on by primaeval

Control programs of my add-ons now consistently have a .ctl extension

Until the primaeval's add-on takes account of this, copy (not rename) webgraplus.ctl to webgrabplus.run

By the way, this makes licenses work

Webgrab & Mono updated yesterday but now the command webgrabplus.run is not found.

I need to run webgrab manually to troubleshoot.

Is there a new alternative command to webgrabplus.run or is this an issue with my install?

webgrabplus.run has been renamed webgrabplus.ctl

I did not manage to configure a license

Hello. Will there ever be an update to webgrabplus version 3?

when I tried to copy the "bin" folder, the add-on writes an error at startup. it would be good to update "mono" to the latest version.

thanks

I have updated Webgrab+Plus to 3.0.2_beta

I could however not make sense of the new license feature

Thanks thoradia, and apologies for my lack of knowledge/research

I've attached both the radarr.log and sonarr.log logs to this message but seems to be a mono error?

for references since I haven't mentioned it yet, running libreelec 9.0.2 on a HP Proliant N54L

not sure it's storage space as my 4 data drives have at least a terabyte each, although /storage has only 120mb but i'm not sure what's actually taking up space in it...

It looks like a Mono problem

Update Mono to the latest version, this will re-install it

Make sure you have enough room in /storage, Mono is huge

It works just fine, I can write, read, delete in the directory.

What's strange is that it starts the downloads normally, saves the partial files on the directory and then (sometimes at 30%.... 50%) I get that error. It seems as the HD was suddenly unmounted. Any guesses?

Please provide a complete log, in a private conversation if you prefer

Is this what you're looking for?

I'm using a oulet powered USB HD. Using the automount.

Tks

Thank you for the log, but I see nothing relevant to the error you mention

Transmission is using root, as everything on LibreELEC, eg you when you ssh

ssh into LibreELEC, try to write something to the directory Transmission is pointing to, and tell me what happens

Hi,

After a download starts I keep geting this error on trasmission: "No data found! Ensure your drives are connected or use "Set Location". To re-download, remove the torrent and re-add it."

My drive is OK, I can acess it through DLNA or SSH. I belive this has something to do with what user Transmission is using and it's permissions. Something similiar to this: raspbmc - Transmission: permission denied on USB disk - Raspberry Pi Stack Exchange

Can someone help me configuring the right Trasmission user and it's permission on Libreelec?

Tks

Provide a log: journalctl -u service.transmission

Is your drive a network drive? How did you mount it?

ok I have a slightly worrying update, I tried uninstalling sonarr and re-installing and then restarting and now radarr, sonarr, and jackett (although I'll have to check if that was uninstalled) are not web accessible and I can't tell if they are running at all?

Bazarr and deluge works after I started the daemon.

still hoping someone can give advice or direction on where to start troubleshooting or anything really at this point.

Provide logs

For Sonarr: journalctl -u service.sonarr

Got enough storage space?

Hi all,

I'm having a smallish issue, restarted my server recently and since then I can't connect to the sonarr install. radarr, deluge, bazarr, jackett etc still work but port 8989 shows unable to connect.

I've tried looking through the logs (both sonarr and kodi) but there wasn't anything obvious to me, I tried updating through the kodi interface, also tried disabling and re-enabling but still no dice.

last log entries are for sonarr

Code
    20-4-10 12:16:35.6|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Sonarr - /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sonarr/sonarr/NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.5344
    20-4-10 12:16:36.7|Info|AppFolderInfo|Data directory is being overridden to [/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.sonarr]
    20-4-10 12:16:37.8|Info|Router|Application mode: Interactive
    20-4-10 12:16:38.9|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Sonarr - /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sonarr/sonarr/NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.5344
    20-4-10 12:16:39.9|Info|AppFolderInfo|Data directory is being overridden to [/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.sonarr]
    20-4-10 12:16:41.2|Info|Router|Application mode: Interactive

any suggestions of where to look or what to do? also any idea where/how I can backup my settings and database for sonarr if I need to re-install?

Try updating the Sonarr addon (not uninstall/install, simply update)

I have removed the Kodi settings to limit the interfaces to settings.json and web UI

For now, set "rpc-whitelist": "*.*.*.*", in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/settings.json

I will change the default rpc-whitelist accordingly for future releases of of the add-on

The add-ons are available for LibreELEC 9.80.3 alpha

The source is here

Migration of Kodi to Python 3 requires the add-ons to be updated and re-activated manually

First install the add-on repository from zip file, then update and activate the installed add-ons with the Kodi UI

The zip file of the add-on repository for RPi2 is here

The zip file of the add-on repository for Generic is here

Add-ons for LibreELEC 9.80.2 are work in progress

Source is here

Builds are here, at the moment only for RPi2