Posts by librejose32

Hello,

I can connect with SSH without password, using keys generated with Putty, when I do it within my LAN or using, also within my LAN, an address provided by no-ip. The strange thing is that when I try to SSH connect from outside, I cannot do it in any way except by using an android phone, with Termius or any other app capable of managing keys. In this case I can connect perfectly, but when I use Putty, Bitwise, Filezilla or even Termius in Windows, with the same key-pair, of course, I never succeed. I also tried with Putty and Filezilla installed in a Lubuntu OS and no success, either.

Has anyone had this problem and been able to solve it?

Thanks,

Jose

Hi!

The problem was solved thanks to your suggestion. I am very grateful to you.

I just attached the DVB stick to the Pi and no success. But, after that, I modified the config.txt file to increase the maximum USB current (max_usb_current=1 ) and now both tuners work fine (I have tested 11 simultaneous recordings belonging to two different muxes without trouble).

I tried with an usb-hub and it works fine, too.

However, the message you cited still appears in the new log ESFE .

Now I am enjoying the much better 4.2 version and I can use the new Libreelec distributions.

Thanks again!

Hi,

I am new with TVHeadend (one month old user). It is fantastic, but I am having some problems with the latest build.

I was using Kodi 17.3 Kripton with Libreelec 8.0.2 in a Raspbery Pi and I have an Afatech Technologies, Inc. AF9015 DVB-T USB2.0 stick, which is a double DVB-T tuner.

When I installed and configured HTS Tvheadend 4.0.9 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v.102 all was fine. I was able to simultaneously record up to eight TV programs, belonging to two different muxes, by using both tuners.

But with the latest build of LibreELEC (8.1 or even devel. 8.2, see below) and the corresponding TVHeadend, I have lost the double tuner functionality. I can watch or record TV just fine when running on one tuner. If I try to watch or record a different channel on the second tuner, I get "TVHEADEND HTSP CLIENT - No Signal" alert in Kodi. If I go to the Status tab on 192.168.1.17:9981, I can see that it tries to tune to the channel. The Stream, Subs No., etc. all show up with numbers as well as being able to see the Signal Strength. When a tuner works, the Bandwidth column immediately shows up with a number. When it fails, there is a 0 in the Bandwidth column.
    I am afraid that the new build of the backend 4.2 does not support my DVB-T tuner, or there is something I am doing wrong.

Could you give me some advice?
    Many Thanks,

Jose

P.S.

Following this thread hauppauge wintv-dual hd - only see one tuner , I have installed from scratch in a new SD card:

LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2-devel-20170626110949-r25796-g2ce7af8.img

service.tvheadend42-8.2.111

I am exactly in the same situation. With Openelec the tethering worked fine and now I can conncet to the HotSpot provided by my Raspberry Pi2, but I have not internet access in the connected device.
    I posted this before LibreELEC but I have not had any useful answer.
    Any help?
    Thanks

Hello,
    I have installed on a Raspberry Pi 2 [CPU ARMv7 Proc. rev 5 (v7l), GPU VideoCore IV HW] the LibreElec alpha release 7.90.008 and the tethering partially works: the devices get connected to the access point but they do not have internet access.
    The wifi dongle is a Netgear WNA1100 (AtherosAR9271) and it worked before when I used it with Openelec on the same RaspPi.
    Could you give me some solution?
    Thanks,
    Jose
    EDIT
    After searching in the forum I have run "journalctl -b0 --no-pager | paste" and got http://http://sprunge.us/CdjM , just in case it can help.