Posts by bubblegum57

I have a Beelink MiniMXIII not the same as you, I have used the realtek version of the dtb. Perhaps you could try that on yours?

Sorry, I can't help you about an easier way to get to recovery.

Hello
    I have a Beelink Mini MX III and for some versions, I have to start the Android TV several times to get the Ethernet connection. What is due? How can I solve it?
    Thank you

This is a Libreelec forum. :)

However, I would plug the box directly into your router with another network cable, just to check.

Or, you could install Libreelec to sd card & try that. I think my wifi is much better with Libreelec. ( not really applicable I know)

Good morning all. What is the proper build for the Matricom Gbox Q2 with the S812 chip? I read the posts but they have multiple links in the thread from 6.95 to 7.02. Also some links refer to the M8, M8S and M82. I want the newest STABLE version that will work. The Matricom firmware is bloated and full of bugs.

I can't see any stable builds, read this LibreELEC

If you install to a micrsd card, it will not do anything to the android version.

Hey @ all

I used OpenElec Kodi 15.2 and just wanted to Update to the latest Version from the download section.
    So i did everything as in the video, downloaded the manual file, and pasted it in the "Update" Section of my Pi.

I restarted the System, all was shown as okay, and all seemed to be updated, but now it stucks in a Bootloop. Showing the Jarvis Logo for 2 secs with a following reboot. What can I do? Please help.

Hopefully i didnt destroy anything...

I don't have a Pi, but did you put the tar file in the update folder (which is correct) or the img.gz (which is not correct)

tar is to go from openelec to libreelec, img.gz is to update libreelec to a newer version.

Just a thought

does anyone know if the advancedsettings.xml file is getting parsed at all

I am having buffering issues while playing large blu ray disks from a NAS(smb)over the network and trying to paly with the cache settings to battle the buffering issues however no matter how much memory I set for cache I am not seeing kodi use more RAM

Are you sure it is not a network problem. Running over wifi could be the cause of buffering.

I'm trying to access the box via windows network environment but it won't show me the LibreElec Network device although it is connected to my routers network output and name and IP are shown by my router. LAN access and SSH are activated in my libreElec settings and connection via SSH is working too.
    What do I have to do? I'd like to make a backup of my gen.xml before updating to build 011.

To get to the userdata folder I would use coreftplite. password is libreelec I think

Just to make sure the microsd cards are ok, try using Lowvel Lowvel - Free Tool to Zero-Fill Storage Devices to zero fill the card, it will also tell you if you have bad blocks.

I use rufus as well, so use that to burn the correct image, AFTER that, then add the correct device tree. Then using the pinhole method try again.

Sorry, thats all I can suggest. I do not know what images or trees to use.

Hey,

So the included remotes in nexbox and beelink works, but not great with button layout since its not android anymore.

Is there a god cheap remote that works with theese boxes, im guessing it needs to be IR since you cant turn the box on with bluetooth dongle remotes?

best regards,

I use a Logitech 350 £25 ish, it works well with my nuc. But there is a post on the forum that uses a Pivos xios config in conjunction with the logitech working with Libreelec

LibreELEC