Posts by dazed

I think I found a fix.. I added the code below to the advancedsettings.xml and its working much better.

Code
    <advancedsettings>
        <pvr>     
            <minvideocachelevel>25</minvideocachelevel>     
            <minaudiocachelevel>25</minaudiocachelevel>
        </pvr>
    </advancedsettings>

That's amazing consider that those cmds were removed

• <minvideocachelevel>, <minaudiocachelevel>, and <cacheindvdplayer> have been removed in v17.

advancedsettings.xml - Official Kodi Wiki

Please try an updated version 8.2.106a.

Still doesn't start

This is more related to this thread Moonlight Addon Amlogic but when i install the addon with this build i get this

I have been using the Netflix addon, but did a clean install for this new version. Now I can't find the link on how I installed it before. I made a video showing how it looks, but I did not put any information in the description. can someone point me to the right post on how to install Netfix and Amazon addons. Guess old age is catching up to me. I have poring over this thread for hours but can't find the instructions. Part of the instructions was to use Putty to run a command, from what I remember.

thanks

Instructions are on the github release page Releases · amillogical/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

Netflix/Amazon Prime VOD Support

Run the following:

curl -Ls http://nmacleod.com/public/libreelec/getwidevine.sh | bash

Then install one of the following addons:

Netflix addon or install netflix repository from "LibreELEC Addon" repository, and install "netflix" from the netflix repository.

Amazon Prime VOD addon