Posts by lrusak

Problem with orange pi is the sunxi company who makes it and their GPL compliance issues.

That being said I have basic support for the orange pi on my branch however, it doesn't boot quite yet. Even when it does boot there will be limited support in kodi for its hardware accelerated decoding

There are no configuration options from the Hyperion service. You give it a config file and it runs. That's all it does. There are separate Hyperion addons from kodi and others that may allow you to configure how Hyperion works.

The ssl error was fixed because it docker wasn't looking in the right place for the ssl certs. I fixed this in the latest update.

Getting started with docker can be tricky and it helps to know what platform you are running on. Firefox requires x11 which isn't present on any of the arm platforms.

Also, there are a couple sample systemd services for docker containers located at

Code
    1. /storage/.kodi/addons/service.system.docker/examples

Turn on mouse and touch screen support in kodi (though I don't recommend it)

System --> system --> input devices --> mouse and touch screen support

install Hyperion from the LibreELEC repo, then place hyperion.config.json into the service.hyperion folder in the Userdata SMB share.

if you don't have a hyperion.config.json you need to make one or copy the sample one via ssh

Code
    1. cp /storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/config/hyperion.config.json.sample /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.hyperion/hyperion.config.json

then edit it there

This should be fixed in the latest tvheadend 4.2, which should be built and pushed to the repo soon

I probably placed the above line in an incorrect position in the file, but the result was that I had no partitions auto mounted on boot up, but also I could not find a means to locate and mount any partition I might need, except on the network of course. I successfully mounted a network partition.

All I want to achieve is not to have the partitions mounted, but to have their presence recognised and have them made available for mounting through the filemanager.

Is it achievable?

Nope. What's wrong with having them mounted?

The only thing you could really do is create systemd automount services, but this isn't really a good solution.

don't bother, just copy the file to where it is editable

Code
    1. cp /usr/lib/udev/rules.d/95-udevil-mount.rules /storage/.config/udev.rules.d/

you'll probably want something like

Code
    1. SUBSYSTEM=="block", GOTO="exit"