Posts by archercj

Sorted (after a bit of trial and error).

(1) Downloaded KSZAQ's S905 build
    (2) burnt it using LibreElec USB-SD creator
    (3) Loaded it up off USB
    (4) SSH to device and ran installtointernal

And now I've a fully working bootable LibreElec on my Beelink Mini MX

Pushed my luck a bit and tried to install Kodi 17 upgrade but that bombed and I had to redo the above.

Now my observations:

Some USB sticks work and some don't - I ended up using and Micro SD Card in a USB adaptor. I proved this by trying several bruning them the same way as above.
    Also need to be careful which USB port (this has been stated on another post).

So off I go. Pretty quick boot up, shame I can't put 17 on though as I love that new skin.

... newbie to LibreElec (although pretty of with other aspects of computers).

Can someone please point me in the direction of some advice please. I am trying to install LibreElec onto a Beelink MiniMX. I can get it to boot from USB fine and have managed to lose the Android recovery mode in the process but try as I a might I cant get it to install to the internal eMMC memory.

I have previously set it up on a windows PC to boot directly rather than through the Windows o/s and I used the US-SD creator. But whereby there was an option to install I don't get that with the Mini MX

Like I say apologies for being thick!!