Posts by jeancozer

PS: I've tried another solution from the forum that has worked nicely for me. I've set up portainer directly:

Code
    docker run -d -p 8000:8000 -p 9000:9000 --name=portainer --restart=always -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock -v portainer_data:/data portainer/portainer-ce

Works fine after restarting kodi!

Hello, I'm having the same problem when installing Portainer. I tried this manual installation and it presents me with this message.

Could you help me?

Code
    Unable to find image 'portainer/portainer-ce:latest' locally
    docker: Error response from daemon: Head "https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/portainer/portainer-ce/manifests/latest": dial tcp: lookup registry-1.docker.io on 192.168.25.1:53: no such host.
    See 'docker run --help'.

This may be pointing out the obvious - but you are removing the # sign before each one aren't you? The presence of a # sign means the OS ignores everything after it on that line (it's designed for human readable comments that the OS ignores)

Yes, I'm removing the # to activate the command lines. I copied these to illustrate the lines I've tried.

Please try Raspberry Pi OS on a different microSD. We have to make sure it's not a hardware defect on HDMI-0.

I've already tested OSMC and Raspiberry OS and both are the same. They only work on HDMI 1, no signal on HDMI0.

Please try Raspberry Pi OS on a different microSD. We have to make sure it's not a hardware defect on HDMI-0.

I've tried several microsd, even bought a new one with more quality. As I said, it works perfectly on HDMI1. But I haven't tried another OS yet. Thanks for the help, I'll try what you said.

Try dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d,cma-512 instead of dtoverlay=vc4-kms-v3d,cma-512.

Unfortunately it didn't work, and I've already tried all these command lines.

In different ways.

#dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d,cma-512

#hdmi_mode:0

#hdmi_group:1

#hdmi_enable_4kp60=1

#hdmi_force_hotplug=1

#config_hdmi_boost=9

#gpu_mem=320

#force_turbo=0

#hdmi_ignore_edid=0xa5000080

#disable_overscan=1

#framebuffer_width=1920

#framebuffer_height=1080

#hdmi_force_hotplug=1

#hdmi_group=1

#hdmi_mode=16

#dtparam=audio=on

#dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d

#max_framebuffers=2

#hdmi_safe_1

#hdmi_force_hotplug=1

#config_hdmi_boost=9

Hello, my Raspi 4 doesn't work through hdmi0. Only through it I can get the CEC function for the TV control to work.

But he doesn't even show a sign.

Libreelec works perfectly on HDMI1 but the TV remote does not work.

I already tried some settings in config.txt but without success.

Has anyone gone through this and could help me?

Raspberry 4

Cable Micro Hdmi X Hdmi 4K 2.0

LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-10.0.2

Samsung 4K Series 6

Thanks to whoever helps.

libcec is hardcoded to /dev/cec0 so will only ever work with hdmi0 (i.e. the one closest to power connector).

In my case, I am not able to activate the hdmi0. I already tried these lines in config.txt without success.

hdmi_force_hotplug=1

hdmi_drive=2

My config:

RPI4 + LE 10.0.2 + HDMI to Micro Cable + Samsung TV and CEC not working.

Could you help me with this?