Posts by afl1

Greetings. I have a Nexbox A95 (S905X) and I have been running kszaq's LE 8.2 builds for some time. I decided to test LE 9 Alpha on an SD card. Playback of h264 and h265 files works fine. However Live TV/Recordings with pvr.mythtv stutters badly and the kodi log contains a lot of audio sync errors. Let me know if you need any other info. Thanks for all your work.

Here's my log file:

Kodi debug log

THX for log file. Pls enable component specific debugging for a/v timing and video. I need more info for this issue.

We use different version of libamcodec.

Try revert to 2fba80c.

Use following patch:

curl -sL https://github.com/afl1/LibreELEC.tv/compare/3027b17...40aa7f5.patch | git am

Sorry afl1 , here we go, a/v timing and video enabled. Please let me know if I need to provide other things.

Just search for "seek", this is how I make it work again after the video is stuttering endlessly.

a/v timing video log

The last warning! I need complete log.

From your log I only see: after 08:29:38.646 demuxer decreased feeding decoder to ~ 1 fps and restarted normal feeding after skip forward at 08:30:24.901. Most likely is issue in gaining date from source, but from partial log I see nothing.

Hello, and thanks to the developers for this build. I've started using it few weeks ago and its great so far. However I have some issues that i need help with.

I still haven't been able to install to internal. I run the script and it finishes and reboots, but when i remove the sd card I can't boot to LE.

The second issue i have is that my box (mxq pro 4k, 1gb) when i leave it overnight the next day is unresponsive, and i have to restart it by unplugging.

Kind regards, and again big thanks to everyone.

With same issue is also fighting kszaq with LE 8.2. Some boxes aren't able to install to internal. At first try to install LE 8.2 then you can simple upgrade to LE 9.0. The second issue is most like thermal. You can try LE 8.2 build with thermal sensor disables or improve box cooling.

Don't spread panic. Only issue was in rebuild global project and S912 was built with wrong gpu library. I successfully tested S912 build with latest commit.

Happy New Year!

I'm not sure if it is related but I do see buffering issues using random video addons. If the source quality is very high and the internet speed is slowed down, the video starts to stutter. Sometimes the buffering ring is shown but not always. If I jump 10s further, video runs smooth until the next buffering. Also this happens since the last 2-3 builds of GDPR-2. I can not really see a pattern.

I hope it goes away with your next build, otherwise I have to check the debug log.

Your bug reporting is welcome, but you have to follow Reporting bugs rules for Amlogic community. Pls, provide kodi debug log with specific componets: audio, video and a/v timing.

pepeq As you can see, the PR is merged to Leia. There is a chance something later broke it...

This PR need in kernel enable CONFIG_POST_PROCESS_MANAGER_3D_PROCESS. Current settings is not set.

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # cat /sys/class/ppmgr/ppmgr_3d_mode
    cat: can't open '/sys/class/ppmgr/ppmgr_3d_mode': No such file or directory
    LibreELEC:~ # ls -l /sys/class/ppmgr/

After enabling this option:

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # cat /sys/class/ppmgr/ppmgr_3d_mode
    current 3d mode is 0x0
    LibreELEC:~ #

Yes, I tried default setting, I tried AVR in the settings, but still no effect for power off.

Can I collect any logs to check this?

Also for PVR, parental control is enabled. But doesn't work.

Sorry, for me CEC is working and AVR is controlled. For issue with parental control you have to ask on Kodi forum. Kodi Leia is still in alpha stage.

afl1, what can be wrong with power off in 8-90-x builds?

My HDD connected via USB docking station is still working after S912 box powered off.

And CEC doesn't work for power off, my AVR still in working state.

On 8.2 build's I don't have such problem, AVR goes in standby mode and HDD stopped.

And still the problem with parental control, it doesn't work.

I used the same version for CEC. Default settings for CEC is to switch-off only TV set. You have to change it for control AVR. Also you have to enable parental control in pvr settings.