Posts by afl1

Thank afl1 :thumbup:

I am trying that DTB with LE-8.2.2.3 from kszaq and it seems to scan, but not tunning. I attach the TVH log for DVB-S and DVB-T.

By the way, the predefined muxes configuration for Astra19.2E in the TVH 4.2.5 from LibreELEC repo 8.2.113 is wrong and I have had to manually add 3 in order to test (I think data is right, from kingofsat listings).

Pls install LE 9.0 on new SD card and install TVH from LE repository.There is TVH 4.3-902. Try to setup single network 19.2E with autodiscovery (new muxes + changed muxe ). Add manually single transponder e.g. 19.2E 10817.5V and scan it (change scan status to active and save it).

For scanning this transponder I've got following log:

As you can see there was scanned 8 services (pid 1025 - 1038).

SAMPLE 2 - 70a1jpifn105tupg4homm88zcph8v2tx

LOG: Ubuntu Pastebin

LOG2: Ubuntu Pastebin

This sample is tricky because it can play flawlessly couple of times but eventually it will stutter in the moment the test subs show on the screen.

test platform: TX5 PRO S905X, LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.90.1 running from SD Card.

Your issue has nothing to do with subtitles rendering. Subtitle rendering issue was identified in S912 caused by libhybris emulator.

In first LOG is no skips, perfect playback, most of frames prepared for rendering 80 ms (2 frames ahead). Render loop, only time critical thread, is fast enough ( 5-10ms) and most of frame time (41ms) is waiting in poll-frame. In second LOG2 are 6 frame skips after ~500ms lost of playback control. Probably another background task heavy loads CPUs. You can try to enable all component specific debugging to see offender.

kszaq then how are we going to resolve our original problem reported in the first post? We can see in libreelec TV adapters but channels can't be opened....any idea of how to resolve it? We all have this problem: "I can see the /dev/dvb/adapter0 device tree. However, neither VDR nor TVHeadend can tune a DVB-S channel."

Regards

You have to install LE 9.0. I am supporting only LE 9.0 builds.

Your testing is for raw disk read independent on file system.