Posts by afl1

I watch this video and more and more. No solutions for me.

Sample Oscam configuration: CCCam client for CAID 0648, 0D95 and CA server for TVHeadend 4.0

In TVHeadend in Configuration->CAs add Conditional access client : CAPMT (Linux DVBAPI) with Mode: pc-nodmx.

afl1
    Thanks for the fix.

But the internal flash version still not work. It show installing zip but failed and aborted in recovery screen.

However I tried sd card version and ssh to install to internal flash, this method works well.

Something weird though, it will show bluetooth adapter not found (after enable buletooth service.)
    But after I restore my previous backup from 7.0.2.004.1, which I can paired my bt headphone successfully, now the bluetooth adapter is shown and working.

Thanks for you works. It's very great. (I notice that memory leak issue has been solved since 7.0.2.004.1 too.)

I tested internal version installation on KI Plus from android and it works. Have you unzip archive to emty SD card?
    There have to be 3 files:
    LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.004-update.zip
    aml_autoscript
    factory_update_param.aml

I published sources for KI Plus and KII Pro.
    GitHub - afl1/LibreELEC.tv: 'Just enough OS' for Kodi

This is the special fork only for those boxes with special rules to build linux.
    Linux kernel is fixed and build is dummy. In building images kernel is replaced with kernel from alex build.
    There is special rule: You cannot change config of linux build-in modules. Only changes possible in linux are modification of loadable modules and firmware files.

For how to start build follow: Compile from source - OpenELEC

Build instruction:

git clone GitHub - afl1/LibreELEC.tv: 'Just enough OS' for Kodi
    cd LibreELEC.tv
    DEVICE=KI_Plus make amlpkg
    DEVICE=KI_Plus scripts/clean linux
    DEVICE=KII_Pro make amlpkg

LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.004.2 - Not working in NAND, stands on the logo S905.
    SD also the same stops logo Amlogic S905

Fixed. It was my mistake in building KI Plus version.
    [hr]

What about AC3, DTS, DD ?

All HD audio formats are supported.

For HDMI:
    Passthrough: DD, DD+, TrueHD, DTS, DTS96, DTS-HD, DTS-HR, Multichannel PCM
    Transcoding to Multichannel PCM: DD, DD+, TrueHD, DTS, DTS96, DTS-HD, DTS-HR, DSD
    Transcoding to DD: TrueHD, DTS, DTS96, DTS-HD, DTS-HR, DSD

For SPDIF:
    Passthrough: DD, DD+, DTS, DTS96
    Transcoding to DD: TrueHD, DTS, DTS96, DTS-HD, DTS-HR, Multichannel PCM, DSD

Hi
    I am using the same vp9 patch but LE sources are devel r23325.
    My builds for S905X are only for testing new features. There can be missing some patches.
    Test version with h264 4k fix and vp9 hw playback:
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161007113946-r23325-g3be647e.img.gz

I can confirm the braindamagedman@ vp9.patch is correct, without memory leaking.

I repacked installation packages to fix some install issues.

SDcard versions:
    LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.004.2.img.gz
    LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KII_Pro-7.0.2.004.2.img.gz

Install SDcard version to internal connecting to box via ssh and submiting command: /flash/installtointernal
    Don't use kszaq version of 'installtointernal' otherwise u brick your box.

Internal flash versions:
    LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.004.2.zip
    LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KII_Pro-7.0.2.004.2.zip
    Unzip file to SDcard or USB stick. Install from recovery or Android update apk.

[hr]

i tested dvbt2, scanning fail but dvbs2 working well. blutooth also working successful. i aware that dvbs2 signal low 10% compare to my enigma2 box. normal signal for certain transponder 80-90%, but with k2pro around 70-80%. . tuner sensitivity also weak, this factors gave no signal or lost during scan or livetv. i dont know what is the minimum signal that suitable the box to scan successsfully.

Signal level is very informative value and hard to compare between different boxes. Most important is SNR. 50% is enough for HD channels. Most important parts are satellite dish and LNB. Tuner can hardly improve bad signal. If u have low signal on tuner u have to use LNB with higher gain.

Actually it is not build of LibreELEC or other. It is just semifinished build of linux+Kodi and some other soft. I build it for specific device and can not grantee any compatibility. I think, you'd better wait kszaq build.

I can confirm running HW support for VP9, playing 4k 60fps.
    This is my test build with VP9: LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161006124814-r23325-g3be647e.img.gz

First test:
    VP9 is stopping playback at deterministic places
    e.g.: The Curvature of Earth 4K 60FPS.webm stops at 1:47.

It looks like some bug in vp9_update_frame_header procedure.

Someone can do a guide for setup KODI with DVB-T? I installed the build on my KII, and I deleted the device tree (may be this is wrong?).
    LibreElec start and work, but connection tab is very slow.
    But I'm unable to see TV and internal tuner. I trid to install Tvheadend, but I don't see nothing under TV Adapters, in Configuration tab.
    Someone can help me?

EDIT: I downloaded the device tree, now Ican see the tuner, But scan don't work....

Don't change anything in SD card, there is all included. Don't replace dtb.img !!!!!
    kszaq's dtb is for new kernel and in my build is old kernel.

Hello, I´m new here. I read a lot of post and messages. I have an Ki Plus with S2/T2 tunner

I have the LibreElec Working (LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.003.tar)

but i´m trying to config the TVHeadEnd and it doesn´t works, detects the tunners, but not search, always fail. I watch some tutorials for setup.

Can someone, help me, please? I don´t if I need a specific tree or whats its the problem. The two tunners working?

Please help me. Thank you.

Your LE version doesn't support tunner. You need LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.004

Even with LE installed?

Yes. Recovery has special partition on internal flash.

But for install LE there is another problem. Android install script is checking if the image is for box by reading file build.prop and this file is not included in LE installation.

Code
    !less_than_int(1470708872, getprop("ro.build.date.utc"))) || abort("Can't install this package (Tue Aug  9 10:14:32 CST 2016) over newer build (" + getprop("ro.build.date") + ").");
    getprop("ro.product.device") == "ki_plus" && getprop("ro.platform.ddrsize") == "1G" || abort("This package is for \"ki_plus\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + " ddrsize=" + getprop("ro.platform.ddrsize") + "\".");

kszaq: It wiil be nice add to "installtointernal" preserve build.prop file.

You don't need recovery SD card. Recovery already is on internal flash. Simple use "toothpick" method without any SD card in slot. It will start recovery with menu.