Posts by Semiotik

Is a subscription method for local sites being discussed as a legal obligation? Are Georgian music and movie sites committing a copyright violation?

Adjaranet, for example, is licensed for communication to the public of music (including music in movies). We do not have the competence to check whether or not Adjaranet obtains movies legally: it is only a right holder that can require Adjaranet or any other website to purchase content legally from them. The situation is quite complex because some rights are administered collectively and, in this case, the CMO (GCA) issues a license, and there are cases when the CMO does not have the competence to require a license. In Adjaranet’s case, the CMO is only entitled to ask Adjaranet to obtain a license for music when it is communicated to the public, but before that, they have to obtain movies legally directly from the right holders or their distributors, which is a process that can be controlled only by the right holders.

Adjaranet sign a agreement with some companies from 01.06.2021 the website have a contact under [email protected] but a virtuel office is in georgia enough with a adress (more you dont need) ... but is the wrong topic!

In night you get a new debuglog without one addon! is not a problem ....

Adjara Net is registratet under C G L - BIA

is so how i say because in georgia is this not privicy and the companies now and have a agreement with adjaranet ;) (but we dont must have a discus about this)

i send in night a new log file without this addon!

?

What you mean with piracy? Please notice my IP and then you know streams are legal (same) switzerland and i used only the german legal Streams in this Addon (Netzkino) not the other and this is legal too and this addon is comfortable for this!

Waipu (legal)

Joyn (Legal)

Netflix (legal)

IP Streams (legal) i make only XXXXX so my accountlogin people cant see!

I can used Adjaranet too (where all movies open an free) because is legal and not piracy!

Please do not always judge someone directly, but also question and inquire.

Regards Semiotik

Hallo,

i used Libreelec on a x86 and on a T95 Mini ...

Both device have the same config and Addons ...

PVR IPTV Simple Client

VPN Manager for openvpn

Joyn

Weipu

Netflix

All run without Problems on both Devices only Netflix on the T95 Mini have Problems and i cant start Movie after Login ....

I hope same People can help and fixed the Problem with me together

(Log snippet removed by moderator)

Hello,

i dont understand what you mean ....

My System:

Shuttle XS35GS V3 with Intel Atom D2550, 1,86 Ghz and a AMD Radeon HD 7410M ( 2x HDMI + 2 VGA)

- and 4GB Ram

(System run fine without any Problems ... Yes, not a Highend CPU but he have a own GPU and im happy with this PC for Kodi) 8)

I change to the Beta-Project with a clean install with the Addons

- waipu.tv

- Netflix

- Joyn

- Youtube

- VPN Manager for OpenVPN (with AirVPN)

i missing in moment the chrome browser :S (Tipp for a Betaversion?)

I can control Kodi very normal over Kodi Kore and with Trust Multimedia Keyboard.

Yes on the startup i get this messages too

depmod: ERROR: fstatat(5, nvidia.ko): No such file or directory

But in moment i find some issue about this error messages at the startup!

Regards

Semi

is solved!!!!!!!

in the standard skin i can used Arial based and in the xperiance1080 skin i must used other fonts as the included fonts! I test first with the arial based font but i need other because the OpenSansCond dont support georgian!

Now i have to search a alternativ font for OpenSansCond for this skin

Hi,

i think this you can very simple to reproduce ...

Systemlanguage: English

Youtube-Addon:

Language: georgian

Region to Georgia

or in in the chrome browser search adjaranet (is our movie center here in georgia and legal) then i think you get the same picture as i post!

Regards!

Hello,

i used libreelec on a Shuttle XS35GS V3 with a AMD Mobility Radeon HD7410M GPU and with TRUST 20050 Compact Wireless Entertainment Keyboard & Air Mouse. All is fine and i dont have any Problems at now ...

My Problem is the Georgian Font (character set) and i cant read something in the Chrome Browser or somewhere i have georgian fonts .. For me is this not directly important because for me is german and english enough but for my wife here in Georgia!

How i instal the right fonts in the systems`?

With other Systems i dont have Problems and georgian fonts!