Posts by Angeleno

PlatypusW

pletopia

Snoopy

I compiled a build with new LSPCON patches and new Kodi drmprime stuff from lrusak's branch. Maybe worth a try.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7a5miyey74d…df4.img.gz?dl=1

Hi SMP,

I like to thank you for this HDR build but I run into some issues with this particular build.

Here is my setup, NUC7PJYH --> Sony STR-DH590 <--> TCL 75S434

1. The Wifi setting is not working, when I tried to connect to a WIFI signal, virtual keyboard box will not show up for me to input Wireless network passphrase.

2. Video resolution issue. When I connect my NUC to Receiver than to TV the resolution became very weird when I play 4K HDR Content.

Instead of staying at 3840 x 2160 pixels (4K UHD) which the original 4K content resolution was,

It makes my receiver to output 4096 x 2160 pixels (DCI 4K) to TV.

The TV screen was unwatchable like TV was broken and image chopped in half.

KODI was set at 3840x2160 resolution.

I turn on "Adjust Display Refresh Rate" setting in KODI to find out the playing back resolution had been pumped out as 4096 x 2160 and made it watchable by doing that.

With same setup, I used LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.2.6.img.gz to test out same 4K HDR file, it runs fine without any issue. No HDR lol.

If I connect my NUC directly to TV, than it works fine, but I loose DTS TrueHD etcs.

My Sony STR-DH590 might play a role in this issue but it was never an issue with Stable Build.

I love how the HDR works but not be able to use Wifi and I have to set KODI resolution at 4096 x 2160 pixels, thanks but I will stay with stable version at the moment.