Posts by megaprime421

HDR is supported for some time (8/10/12-bit HEVC) using HDR/HDR10/HLG .. but not DV as this requires proprietary info, although ffmpeg is slowly reverse-engineering capabilities to at least not display DV content badly. HD audio is supported for some time too; Kodi/ffmpeg still has occasional issues with TrueHD content still but there have been fixes done recently and it's mostly broken media that has issues now. YMMV, but RPi4 is the lowest drama device that I run.

I remember there were issues with dolby atmos like huge stuttering every 10-20 mins when the rp4 was sending audio through the pass-through. Was this fixed?

Hello, I was using libreelec the last 2 years but since the last summer I was using osmc and I decided to return to libreelec due to some issues that were existing in osmc. I wanted to ask because I remember there were some issues with libreelec so is , dolby atmos/truehd/dts hd finally fully supported? I remember I had stuttering issues while I was using them in my tv that was capable of produce these sound formats. Also is hdr or dolby vision fully supported? And last but not least I remember there was a huge stuttering issue in 4k movies than were above a certain limit of storage like 10 or 20GB (I don't remember) is this fixed now?

Thank you all for your time and I am glad returning to my roots 😅 . I am looking forward to all of your replies

Edit: I am using the Raspberry pi 4b 8gb ram model

So this is it, kodi log:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

kodi crasg log :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

dmesg:

Thank you once again all of you for your precious time and i hope this issue can be fixed because i am usning libreelec for a while now and i am very suprised by all the possibilities it has and i want it to work properly.

Good morning/afternoon/night

Thanks for the help, I will do that tomorrow

Bumping your own thread within 2 hours is a bit .. enthusiastic. This is not a 24/7 commercial helpdesk. We're all volunteers here.

As already outlined: no logs isn't making it easier for us. There is no crystal ball here.

It could be a damaged card. Get a dmesg listing, perhaps something shows up there too.

Or try a different SDcard.

And also can this be fixed if I format the sd card and then re flash the libreelec image cause it was working properly until today afternoon

Bumping your own thread within 2 hours is a bit .. enthusiastic. This is not a 24/7 commercial helpdesk. We're all volunteers here.

As already outlined: no logs isn't making it easier for us. There is no crystal ball here.

It could be a damaged card. Get a dmesg listing, perhaps something shows up there too.

Or try a different SDcard.

Thanks for the response and sorry for the rush, but what is dmseg listing and how do I get it? Thank you for your precious time and again I am really sorry to bother you

Hi, recently I am facing an issue in which I can't transfer bluetooth files with obex commander and I used to transfer files normally like 1 week ago, can't open any addons , weather isn't properly displayed (although the Raspberry pi 4 has internet connection ) and also I can't open libreelec settings

Thanks to everyone who responds

Where can I find the kodi 19 libreelec image ? And does it support 4k hdr ,Dolby atmos and dts HD at the moment? And one last question does it support hdr10+ , if not when it will supoort hdr10 ?Thank you for your time whoever respond, have a nice day/afternoon/night (sorry if that's stupid question but I am still learning...)