Posts by loek6000

With the LibreELEC 9.2 version there are no issues.

With the newer ones (10 and beyong) i have this problem: when skip 1 time (right arrow on keyboard) there is no sound from the video, when i press twice the sound is oke.

With the Eminence skin it is possible to show songlyrics but the fanart is gone, eventho i check marked it in the skin settings, this no issue with 9.2 but only with the newest images.

I know there is no vnc server anymore, but is this comming to future updates or is there a workaround?

Also the screenshot isnt working anymore with video's gui screenshots work

FINALY!

I've done what was suggested, but i already done that with the old account, guess the consent screen part is needed, because that wasnt in there with the 1st account i tried. Now it works with the new account, but i have to regain access with the old one with youtube...

so thanx for the help :)

Ok, everything works well. a advice for anyone who has the same probem: use google chrome portable. it seems a lot of cache was left in memory and set me on the wrong foot.

Ok, this i will do and that will be the last thing i try. I will make an new gmail account, activate a youtube channel, create an api for kodi, install kodi etc etc, all on a virtual machine. I will give it my best, if not, there is something else what is wrong.

1. Go to https://console.developers.google.com/
    2. On the top left beside the words "Google APIs" click the project dropdown on the right
    3. Ensure that your correct project is selected
    4. Click "OAuth consent screen" on the left side of the screen (below "Credentials")
    5. If you have not created a consent screen, do that first
    6. Under "Test users" there is a button called "+ ADD USERS"
    7. Type the email of the account you will be testing with, press enter, then click save.
    8. It should work now!

Yeah i am still trying to... will let you know what i encountered... thanx :)

I have given up, tried what you suggested without succes thanx nevertheless

Thanx petediscrete

I already read most of it, and nothing works for me.

In the past (when it worked) i tried different methods, but now none of them works.

I followed this guide: https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/credentia…to-argon-273012

then logged in twice but at the end the site gives me an error (https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/devic…ame=DeviceOAuth)

i tried and i tried, nothing seems to work

I believe things at google changed in june about enable external apps (insecure)

Get this error (http://google.com/device)

error 403: access_denied

The developer hasn’t given you access to this app. It’s currently being tested and it hasn’t been verified by Google. If you think you should have access, contact the developer ([email protected]).

Thanx petediscrete but i always use notepad to enter those credentials. Never had any problem. Now i got plenty of problems with this app so much i reconcider closing Libereelec and try an OS like the raspian os. I'm getting really frustrated not having the fix for this, and i really really tried over xxx different method to overcome this issue, non of them work. I also tried to make new api keys from another gmail account and tried this on a regular kodi pc install, also same problems. so this is a kodi problem and i dont find the fix anywhere :(

Just one thing maybe you can help me:

the amount of letters / and numbers on every line:

Client line code is much longer

api_keys.sjon

old:

api_key: XXXXXXXXXXX (40)

client_id: XXXXXXXXXXX (46)

client_secret: XXXXXXXXXXX (25)

new:

api_key: XXXXXXXXXXX (40)

client_id: XXXXXXXXXXX (46)

client_secret: XXXXXXXXXXX (36)

Since today i get this error message when opening the Youtube app:

LoginException: [400] invalid_grand Token has been expired or revoked

Now i have to say, that a day or 5 ago i installed Kodi on a pc and copied the api_keys.json & access_manager.json from Userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.youtube folder to the pc folder for Kodi... Launched and got almost the same error, but on the raspberry pi it worked fine for days after that.

Suddently today it doenst show the content of the youtube lists (subcriptions etc)

- I tried to restore and old backup from 1 month ago

- I checked if those files still exist (Userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.youtube) (sjon files)

- i use LibreELEC 9.2

- 2 factor login in the yt app doesnt fix this ether.

I dont thing a newer version will fix it, because on the pc i get almost the same error.

I do believe it's an error like it said: token envoked, so i need to re-enable it in some sort of way (if i am correct)

Hi there

I would like to display LE from the 2nd hdmi, now it is the 1st and LE wont clone displays...

Why? Because i have the RP near to my computer with 1 hdmi cable and the other cable goes to tv a few meters apart.

I would like to work with diverent os's on the RP and through the main hdmi port to my computer monitor. Now i have to attach the main hdmi cable (1) to the main on the RP to be able to see movies... If i want to work with different os's i have to switch the cables, which i have to do very often.

Is there a way to select the hdmi port through config.txt so i can choose which hdmi port to display from when launching LE?