Posts by bumerc

sorry - I haven't been following this topic since using using the original fixed uboot at the end of March and confused by all the board versions. on my H96 Pro+ CZ-S32-V5 BLUE 3/32 1Gb LAN should I do this again with one of the more recent uboot file versions?

please show the result:

Code
    dmesg | grep "libphy"

DDR scramble is defined in the BL2 code, this is closed source. The kernel log is not complete, why you consider it secret .. I do not know.

Thank, just get crap over my Arduino with pl2303 USB->Serial chip. Have to get another cable first.

But maybe you could compile a version with LPDDR3@912Mhz

Seems somebofy here has a similar problem. It is russian, so i cant understand all, just google translator.

It does not matter how you connect it - uart to usb adapter or Arduino. Important are the settings and the correct wiring to the PCB.

Settings:

baud = 115200

Data bits = 8

Stop bits = 1

Parity = none

Flowcontrol = none

Wiring:

PCB GND <———-> Arduino GND

PCB RX <————> Arduino TX

PCB TX <————> Arduino RX

912Mhz is definitely too much for this type of memory (tested on v6 board), I can reduce the clk rate a bit.

It freezes in LE and with Android. Without your u-boot.bin everything works as expected (except power on with LE). So i dont think, its the power supply. I would like to debug, but i dont know how. Now i'm back on the original Freaktab firmware. How can i get the log about RAM? Do i need e serial connection? Tutorial somewhere?

Use uart for logging (see page 7)

Which DTB file did you use?

Thank you. Now Power on/off works with LE. Have to check Android on internal again, after some minutes keyboard/RC does not reponse. System seems to be freezed. I used the ChimeyJimmey method.

Now LE also freezed. How can i debug and help? With ADB? How can i get the bootloader log?

EDIT:

Could i have this RAM chip? Found one single chip with D9TXF printed on. Clock rate 933Mzh, Data rate: DDR3-1866

Check the power supply. So far none of the users complained about it