Posts by t0phee

Hi Klojum,

I'm not sure it was a usb/device id issue as I could still access movies and music without trouble.

By removing MyVideos116.db file did the trick.

A quick rescan afterwards rebuilt the db and all is working again. I'll have to get myself a second sdcard a a backup and/or investigating booting from a usb/ssd.

Is that possible now? I seem to recall usb booting a problem on the pi4s - time for some research. :)

Many thanks for your help.

tophee

So, I'm not quite sure what happened, but I added some files to my local harddrive and added them to my TV library. They scanned and were added as expected. Then I turned off my TV and Raspberry Pi 4 and when I restarted everything to watch TV, the TV shows tab is empty. All previously listed shows vanished and it's like there was never any TV shows. And I don't seem to be able to add them back. I can find the shows through the file browser, they all play so nothing is wrong there. I looked at the logs and there is a scraper failure error. Ok, this could be the problem, but why remove everything?

Having thought about it a bit longer, I'm guessing there is a DB error, so I have tried to fix that through the menus - Remove sources. Cleaning the library. Recreate TV SHows library.

So far, nothing.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I know how to ssh in and can copy and paste commands, but beyond that I'm not very linux savvy.

Any help gratefully received.

Hi, I had an issue with time when I upgraded to a Pi4.

It turned out that there were not any ntp addresses in the correct gui location.

As I'm in the UK I added addresses two ntp server addresses to the confi: 0.uk.pool.ntp.org and 1.uk.pool.ntp.org. There is an option for a third, but I couldn't be bothered. The location is in the gui is >System>LibreELEC>Network and you will see NTP Servers.

HTH

Hi Mario & Teemu,

Thanks for both replying. Having looked at this again and not finding the entry I tried to reinstall the repo. This time I got an error message saying failed to install repo.

This didn't happen last time. It just exited without anything. I assumed it had worked. It explains why I couldn't find the repo in the submenus.

Went back to the start and redownloaded the repo zip. I realised i'd got an outdated version of the repo zip!

It worked this time.

Silly me.

Thanks for trying to help guys.

Appreciate it!

Hi bite_your_idols,

I've just started trying to get going with your repo on my Pi4 running libreELEC 9.2.1. I've downloaded the zip, and installed it. - Memory stick, enable allow unknown sources, install from .zip file. But I can't see any difference / new options. I have the official KODI repository for game emulators and the such (which I think is default)

Have I missing something?

Does this plugin create a GameStarter menu item in either the repos submenu or via the main menu Games option? I'm not seeing anything that looks like the first screen shot on your github page. I wonder if this is down to using a RPi4 or some other variable?

I'd really like to use your plugin as there are so many other emulator options via the main KODI repo - a little unsure where to start with that lot!

Many thanks in advance

Ahhhhhhhhhh!

I obviously missed the memo on asciidisco being abandoned.

I was wondering why everyone in the thread was referring to a much later version of the Netflix app and why i couldn't see it here.

So I added the added new repo and reinstalled the app.

It all went remarkably well.

All back up and running. Thanks for the pointers.

Hi guys,

For a long time my netflix addon has been working as expected then suddenly it's stopped completely. I can log in, but I try to select my profile an error is thrown and I cannot get to the programmes menu. I've had a poke around in the log files and there seems to be some issues with python.

My amazon and iplayer plugins continue to work perfectly.

Anyway, can anyone shed any light on how I can fix it?

So far a reinstall has failed.

Thanks

kodi.log

Hi Guys,

My first post here. I was wondering if anybody had any ideas how to solve this little gotcha - i.e. AmazonVOD not playing video.

I believe I've got the addon configured 'properly' (I also have netflix working) as I can log in with my account and I can see my favourites etc. but nothing plays when a show is selected, the wheel spins but nothing more.

On this thread Varstahl says its broken due to Amazon changing some authentication stuff under the hood and the way around this problem is to use a browser.... From what I read libreelec (Kodi) doesn't support browsers due to no X11.

So, is there a way around this or is the addon dead in the water?

And apart from this small issue I'm loving libreelec on the rasbery pi 3 b+

Many thanks