New development build uploaded: LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161028232312-r23412-g028df0e.img.gz
Changes from previous dev build:
- 4K scaling patches from LE master
- audio passthrough patches from LE master (slightly adjusted)
- a bit lower memory leak (unfortunately it's still there!)
- analog output on S905X should work now (untested)
- ability to update device tree by simply throwing it with update image into Update folder (untested)
I consider this build a release candidate for 7.0.2.009. After .009 my development efforts will be focused on Krypton, although all important fixes will be backported to Jarvis builds if possible.
In the meantime there's also a Krypton build to play with.
Hi kszaq I think my earlier response has confused a few folk. I was looking for the Krypton Dev Build and can only find this 'LibreELEC.tv-2016-10-28-krypton.tar.gz'....is this the correct file as it is only about 60mb...I did try to update this via the 'update' method but nothing happened after reboot. Am i missing something? Cheers