Posts by livs

Hi,

I did a fresh install like you suggest. Remove, reboot and install. Dependencies ok. No change, same errors.

I notice there is no line256 value registered by addon in settings.xml. As the oled that I have has 256x64 resolution, shouldn't be there?

I forgot to tell that my test are on CM4, but i think is not important as is the same as Pi4.

Hi LuRu,

I did some tests yesterday, it did not work.

I reflash LE10 today and install oledproc, setup and again it did not work.

My device is set as port=0 and dev=0, DC=18 (gpio24) and RST=22 (gpio25) as it was in a different software which it works. Settings file attached.

I am looking to logs and I see:

Thank you, I was using GPIO number.

So in the connection tab I will have GPIO24 as PIN18 and GPIO 25 as PIN22.

In connection tab DC selection appears twice, is this correct? Should I use first DC as PIN18 and second DC as PIN22?

Hi,

I tried LE10 for Pi with no success.

My oled has DC = 24 and RST = 25 and in configuration page there is not possible to select RST as I see 2 times DC.

I take a look in settings.xml and did not find in "res40" the 25 value.

Can you check please?

Thank you

Thank you, this is the display I use for something else, picoreplayer, but I want to see also for libreelec.

Maybe it helps what was done:

GitHub - peteS-UK/EvoSabre-DAC-PCP: Script and extensions required to configure piCorePlayer 8 on a Audiophonics EVO-SABRE 2xES9038Q2M DAC
    Script and extensions required to configure piCorePlayer 8 on a Audiophonics EVO-SABRE 2xES9038Q2M DAC - GitHub - peteS-UK/EvoSabre-DAC-PCP: Script and…
    github.com

Last nightly installed and I test a TBS 6221 on pcie and did not work.

lpcie did not show something (lspcie: not found)

dmesg:

LibreELEC:~ # dmesg | grep pcie

[ 1.289429] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie: host bridge /scb/pcie@7d500000 ranges:

[ 1.289460] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie: No bus range found for /scb/pcie@7d500000, using [bus 00-ff]

[ 1.289539] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie: MEM 0x0600000000..0x063fffffff -> 0x00c0000000

[ 1.289626] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie: IB MEM 0x0000000000..0x007fffffff -> 0x0400000000

[ 1.554809] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie: link down

Is an explanation why it did not work?

I start playing with a Compute Module 4 with the idea at one time to have my own STB for cable TV (and maybe satellite). For tuner tv a have two choices, xbox tuner or a pcie TBS tuner.

I install last stable image, it is working (without dts-hd and stuff), it is fine for the moment.

I need to enable usb, in CM4 is disable by default, I have to add dtoverlay=dwc2,dr_mode=host in config.txt.

It not works, probably because missing the right dtb.

My question is if there is any plan to add CM4 to the list of Rpi.

Thank you.

Hi there,

I intend to buy a cheap (very!) S9xx box and modded to add an hd44790 based oled/lcd/vfd and change the case a with more hifi looking one.

My question is if there is any i2c connection on motherboard. I did one stb with odroid c2 before, I want to do a new one, but cheaper.

Do somebody have such information?

Just to add additional information: I have 2 video cards in device, both AMD (included in the processor and HD6450).

By bios it is setup to start with onboard card, which is connected to AV by hdmi.

It is possible that this is the problem, that kodi to use a wrong video card and for that reason the message "no display found"?

I will remove later and re-test.

I try to rescue an htpc with amd am1 5350 and I have same message:

ERROR: X11 Error: No Display found

FATAL: CApplication::Create: Unable to init windowing system

Fresh new install with 8.2.2.

kodi log crash attached.

Earlier I manage to start an old image, I can not say what version was on hdd, just it use kodi 17.0. After update to last Milhouse (#210) it not start, just screen with Libreelec.

How to solve this?