Posts by jaspov

Running 7.90.009 with default estuary skin. Issue was present in previous builds as well.
    If I go to movies (list view by default), select a movie, and click on "search trailers" I get an overview of trailers to pick (works fine)
    However If I then go back (back on remote), the movie viewtype has switched to WALL.

Regardless if I actually watched a trailer, just having all the trailers shown is enough
    I have a log but passwords for network shares are visible in it.

I updated my RPi2 to v7.90.004 ALPHA. I was running Aeon Nox and it now boots into Kodi with a srambled Aeon Nox screen. Remote does not respond and Samba is not available either. Any easy way to reset the skin?

Haven't looked at the sd card and thought I would share here in case the skin caused this (for future updaters)

libreelec 7 works fine here. Just tried AirPlay (music, not video) today and it is not working. I can select the Kodi device from my phone, I see music playing on my phone (iPhone 6, latest iOS 9.3.1) but nothing at all seems to happen in Libreelec.

Happy to post logs and all but in the past this was broken so many times that I first wonder if it should work at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This week I moved over from openelec with an update. Finally tried out 3D today and it results in a blinking screen (to be precise, it looks like tv is losing signal and 3D switches on and off and at the same time tv goes black, back to image, than black and so on)

This was working fine on openelec, but I had issues in the past, resulting in me changing cables, changing rpi config files for HDMI boost valies. In the end it was a combination of openelec updates and settings that fixed it.

Just played the file with the two images sbs - next to each other and let the tv do 3d, that always works but results in horrific menu on pause and no subs support. Will test some more later as the kids are finally happy that it is running now. But should all kodi settings have remained the same, and are there any changes in libreleec vs openelec "raspberry"pi" settings, by which I mean stuff like hvs_priority=0x32fc and hdmi_clock_change_limit=20 etc? that affect specific hardware?

UPDATE
    -Seems like the option "Use full HD modes for 3D" was disabled after upgrade, is it possible that setting defaulted during migration from openelec?
    -really curious (not an expert so trying to understand), my file is 3d SBS, so two images in one 1080HD file, I always assumed this option was for "full HD per eye" movies?

Currently running two RPI2 boxes, one on openelec and one migrated from openelec to librelec (on build ending with 005, not beta1).

On the librelec box I can browse my library but movies added on the other box and watch status don't appear. I checked with Samba and the advancedsettings are still there. Is there any issue with running different versions of openelec/libreelec and how they manage the library?

Willing to post logs etc, but perhaps there is an easy /logical answer. Always worked fine with two openelec boxes.

Edit: update: logged on to mysql and I seem to have two music and two video librarys. It is hosted on my NAS (Synology and there was a large DSM update recently which might have caused it)
    Assume it is not a libreelec issue and moved thread to kodi site Central Library (SQL) no longer working (double?)

A little confused on naming here, hope someone can help. I switched from openelec to libreelec. Was already vaguely aware of something called Milhouse builds through a topic on the Kodi site, which I think are really up to date alpha versions for those wanting to test the latest and greatest.

Now I see a reference here to Milhouse generic builds and the path to that is on the libreelec site as well (Index of /builds/master/), so should I now consider this "pre-alpha" versions of Libreelec? That might eventually make it to "official" Libreelec builds? For those more courageous to test early changes?

Short message to report a succesful upgrade from openelec to [font="Source Sans Pro, Arial, sans-serif"]v6.90.003. One minor issue that is resolved, after initial boot I saw the welcome wizard that disapeared. The Librelelec settings app did not work after that. [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro, Arial, sans-serif"]I rebooted and followed the wizard, and only after that does the settings app work. Read somewhere that the wizard should not appear for upgraders so thought I'd post. Everything working fine so far. [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro, Arial, sans-serif"]See .004 is out, will check if that auto updates. Great work guys![/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro, Arial, sans-serif"]Update: updated to 004, after update I was back to confluence skin, with openelec rss feed running and Kodi IOS remote app no longer working (port was switched to 8080 and I had programmed port 80 so it didnt work anymore. Plugged in keyboard and fixed everything. [/font]