Posts by cheungie

I have a Khadas Vim3 and I have just installed the following image:

"LibreELEC-ARMv8.aarch64-9.80-devel-20200811062231-f9264f5-amlg12.tar"

I have my device connected to the network via LAN but the network never comes online (see the attached image). Previous version of the software used to work though.

I can confirm that the LAN cable is working 100% since I tested it with another device. Many thanks.

Just did a fresh install of "LibreELEC-ARM-ALL.aarch64-9.80-devel-20200311121833-569f834-amlg12.img" on my Khadas Vim 3. I was trying to setup auto mount of my network shares but failed for some reason. The error message said "Can not access a needed shared library" (please see attached text file.

My auto mount scripts used to work flawlessly in the past. I have no idea what library is missing in this build.

Thanks.

Installed building 20191224 onto SD. uEnv.ini and extlinux.conf are modified to point to the correct dtb for my Khadas Vim3.

I notice that all the audio passthrough options are now gone.

In terms of Audio Output Device, I can only choose between 'ALSA: G12A-KHADAS VIM3, Analog' and 'Pulse: Default, Bluetooth Audio (PULSEAUDIO). I think there used to be an option for HDMI.

Using a Khadas VIM3 here.

I just flashed the latest s922x build (#20190823) but I could not boot up Libreelec via Keys Mode.

I formatted my SD card and flashed build #20190724 onto the SD card and I was able to boot into Libreelec via Keys Mode again.

Please take a look. Thanks.

Hi all, I am new here. I have been trying to use the script below to mount my cifs share but to no avail. The funny thing is, the exact same script used to work when I was using Openelec. Auto mount stopped working once I perform the migration from Openelec. Grateful if some experts here can shine some light to the problem. Many thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

# This is a sample service script to mount CIFS/SAMBA shares.

# Please read carefully the comments in this file. For production usage

# you can remove all comments (lines beginning with "#") from this file.

[Unit]

# The description should be used to explain what this servicefile is for

Description=cifs mount script

# if we do network mounts like here we *require* 'network-online.service'

# which checks if the network is online

Requires=network-online.service

# our scripts must start *after* 'network-online.service', on timeout and if

# 'network-online.service' fails we can not mount and this scripts fails too

After=network-online.service

# usually we mount networks shares because we want they avaible *before* XBMC starts.

# so XBMC has access to this mounts from beginning. Note: this slows down the boot!

Before=kodi.service

[Mount]

# The share we want mount

What=//192.168.0.109/video/tvshows

# Where we want mount this share

Where=/storage/tvshows

# Any options you usually use with the "-o" parameter in the mount command

Options=username=xbmckodi,password=*mypassword*

# filesystem type

Type=cifs

[Install]

# The target is used by 'systemctl enable <name_of_this_file.mount>' to link

# this service to a runlevel for starting on boot. usually 'multi-user.target'

# is ok here.

WantedBy=multi-user.target

# Important:

# this file must be renamed to <mountpoint>.mount where <mountpoint>, is the FULL path

# where the share will be mounted but slashes "/" MUST BE REPLACED with dashes "-" with .mount

# as extension.

# This means, if we want mount to "/storage/music2" (see above "Where=/storage/music2")

# then this file must be renamed to 'storage-music2.mount' and can be enabled via ssh with the

# command 'systemctl enable storage-music2.mount'