Posts by rr69

Hi,

I'm having some troubles getting Netflix to show video. Login works, but when i select a video, i get an error reffering to to the log. Which version of the plugin are you guys using (which repository)?

I'm using the "Netflix Addon Repository (libdev + jojo + asciidisco - 101)" - Plugin: Netflix version 0.12.7

Also when installing i get "script.module.pycryptodome" - Not Available.. The Plugin installs without any further errors.

LOG:

20:42:08.584 T:3418633088 DEBUG: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Entering encryption section

20:42:08.585 T:3418633088 ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Unable to load widevine shared library (/storage/.kodi/cdm/libwidevinecdm.so)

20:42:08.585 T:3418633088 ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: OpenDRMSystem failed

20:42:08.585 T:3418633088 DEBUG: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Session::~Session()

20:42:08.586 T:3418633088 ERROR: CVideoPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [manifest?id=60034584]

20:42:08.586 T:3418633088 NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::OnExit()

Running Leia build 24

Regards, RR69

* Found Workaround *

On Github I found "asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix". Installing the Master Branch resulted in above error. But after some investigation i noticed that there is another branch called: "feat/add-inputstream-helper" which installs the missing widevine library.

• After removing the "master" branch plugin from Kodi (and settings) I installed the "add-inputstream-helper" branch Netflix plugin in Kodi.
    • After the install when starting the plugin it asks for your email and password.
    • After login start a Netflix stream and the plugin detects that widevine is not available.
    • dialogbox(es) opens which asks if you want to download, extract and install the missing library.
    • After completing any Netflix stream opens, but is in low resolution.
    • Remove the "add-inputstream-helper" Netflix plugin (Widevine library remains installed)
    • Install the "Master" Netflix plugin and everything now streams in normal resolution.

Regards,

RR69

Hi,

Yesterday I bought the Wetek Play 2 and after updating the box I installed the Original Libreelec image. (LibreELEC-WeTek_Play_2.aarch64-8.2.3) onto Nand. After that I upgraded the installation with "LibreELEC-WeTek_Play_2.arm-rb-leia23.tar"

No problems so far. I set the resolution to 4K (24Hz) and installed the TVHeadend client. After connecting to the TVHeadend server I noticed that the audio ran out of Sync when a channel was playing. The audio runs faster than the video. When I set the resolution back to 1080P (60Hz) everything runs smooth (audio in sync).

When on 4K the audio runs progressivly out of sync when streaming a channel from my TVHeadend server..

Am I missing something? (I must admit that i havent read the whole forum thread)