I'm having some troubles getting Netflix to show video. Login works, but when i select a video, i get an error reffering to to the log. Which version of the plugin are you guys using (which repository)?
I'm using the "Netflix Addon Repository (libdev + jojo + asciidisco - 101)" - Plugin: Netflix version 0.12.7
Also when installing i get "script.module.pycryptodome" - Not Available.. The Plugin installs without any further errors.
20:42:08.584 T:3418633088 DEBUG: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Entering encryption section
20:42:08.585 T:3418633088 ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Unable to load widevine shared library (/storage/.kodi/cdm/libwidevinecdm.so)
20:42:08.585 T:3418633088 ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: OpenDRMSystem failed
20:42:08.585 T:3418633088 DEBUG: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Session::~Session()
20:42:08.586 T:3418633088 ERROR: CVideoPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [manifest?id=60034584]
20:42:08.586 T:3418633088 NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::OnExit()
Running Leia build 24
* Found Workaround *
On Github I found "asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix". Installing the Master Branch resulted in above error. But after some investigation i noticed that there is another branch called: "feat/add-inputstream-helper" which installs the missing widevine library.
- After removing the "master" branch plugin from Kodi (and settings) I installed the "add-inputstream-helper" branch Netflix plugin in Kodi.
- After the install when starting the plugin it asks for your email and password.
- After login start a Netflix stream and the plugin detects that widevine is not available.
- dialogbox(es) opens which asks if you want to download, extract and install the missing library.
- After completing any Netflix stream opens, but is in low resolution.
- Remove the "add-inputstream-helper" Netflix plugin (Widevine library remains installed)
- Install the "Master" Netflix plugin and everything now streams in normal resolution.