Posts by rupat

Hi,

my remote which uses and old HAMA IR receiver works out of the box, im just missing the ContextMenu.

so I created this keymap.xml:

Code
    <keymap>
      <global>
        <universalremote>
            <KEY_CAMERA>ContextMenu</KEY_CAMERA>
            <KEY_VCR>FullScreen</KEY_VCR>
            <KEY_AUDIO>CodecInfo</KEY_AUDIO>
        </universalremote>
      </global>
    </keymap>

But it doesnt work, than I read around and realized my remote seems to use LIRC because ir-keytable doesnt show anything

SO i copied that file to .config/rc_keymaps.

Should that be enough or am I still wrong?

this is part of the logfile where i found which keys i would like to change:

Code
    2023-11-14 19:16:26.213 T:79174   debug <general>: HandleKey: tab (0x9) pressed, window 10502, action is ActivateWindow(Music)
    2023-11-14 19:16:26.890 T:79178   debug <general>: LIRC: - NEW 17b 0 KEY_VCR devinput (KEY_VCR)
    2023-11-14 19:16:26.895 T:79174   debug <general>: HandleKey: 0 (0x0, obc255) pressed, window 10502, action is 
    2023-11-14 19:16:27.498 T:79178   debug <general>: LIRC: - NEW d4 0 KEY_CAMERA devinput (KEY_CAMERA)

d4 0 KEY_CAMERA devinput
    17b 0 KEY_VCR devinput
    188 0 KEY_AUDIO devinput

i moved my tvheadend from a burrowed raspi3 to a Intel N100 based system.

i use a telestart digibit twin as an sat2ip device.

I just moved the plugin folder from userdata addon_data to the new machine, both where tvheadend 4.3

When i switch channels via the onscreen channellist or by up and down on the remote i get some flashing elements from the menu and after a second it switched,

it is more disturbing when I ue the onscreen menu to switch.

All that wasnt the case on the raspi3.

Any ideas?

Hello,

on my Intel N100 System i tried to watch a video which ist over 1 hour long, but it stops after a few minutes,

trying to restart from the same point does result in a still picture and shuts of after a few seconds.

here my logfile:

http://ix.io/4Lak

I have the system for one day now and im not familiar with all the technical details of my system,

had an nvidia ion before. I Use a 1080 TV.

i guess this hit me:

rupat
    November 9, 2023 at 2:45 PM

my IP today ends with 181.190

whil there be a permanent fix? I guess i have to install some stuff the next few days

now it seems to work, sorry for the inconvinience

Hi,

i just installed libreelec on an N100 System.

When I try to install the youtube addon it fails to install inputstream.adaptive.

the logfile says this:

i have internet and could install a simple music addon.

same messages with tvheadend

edit:

now it seems to work, sorry for the inconvinience

about 2 years later im finaly in, i thougt i wait for the raspi 5.

But since a whole Pi5 setup will cost me about 130€ im thinking getting an ASRock N100DC-ITX Mainboard

and just replace the old Asus one. I hope there will always be support for Intel CPU in libreelec`?

I was always happy with the old Atom Board.

And i hope i can use my old DVB-S Card?

Any thoughts on this matter?

mmmh, now thte third time the twin is gone, kodi complains no free adapter ist there, in the backend the devices are gone.

Rebooting the twin twice helped, is this a twin problem? I gave it a fixed adress in hope that would help.

can I change the IP Adress without risking that tvheadend doesnt find it anymore?

i completely reseted my tvheadend installation and did a fresh scan, it seems now I have all astra 19,2 channels.

haven’t heard back from the landlord, the firm that did the satellite installation seems out of business.

The twin did disappear 2 times, i gave it a fixed IP adress, hope that helps.

thanks for your support on settings this up.

mmh, i hope those channels will work too.

I would like to reset the whole muxes, services adn stuff.

Some muxes are for dvb-s some are dvb-s2 and on many there is a FAIL on scan result.

restarting the wizard only gives me iptv stuff. Should I just rename the service folder in kodis userdata?

i stopped yesterday and watched some TV...

How many muxes shoud be on astra?

It looks like the muxes for the missing channels are there and even the service, but the channel does not appear in

the frontend. the service has a service name, but not a channel name.(3sata HD)

Ill do the reset this afternoon.