Posts by libratiger

Hi Wrxtasy,

Do you have an img file for the force 444, 10bit autoswitching? Try as I might, I cannot connect via Samba to drop the files to the update folder. My windows 10 sees the hardware with the ip address, but keying the ip address in windows explorer does not work. I've checked that Samba sharing is enabled on libreelec.

Hi Wrxtasy, can you point me to the optimised LE 8.2.4.x Kodi Krypton release for Minix U9-H please? Am using Kaszaq built now. Would like to try the GPU overclock too. If I switch from Kaszaq's build to your build do I need to redo the apps in Kodi? Thanks in advance.

In current builds resolutions other than 1920x1080 and 4K are not supported on S912 - read the first post, please!

I am using a 4k TV and minix U9H. When playing files of different resolution (not 4K) the switch will result in a size bigger than the TV default? i.e. a bigger scan area? When I stop playing (not pause), the resolution switches back. Did not notice this in previous builds i.e. 8.2.2.1.

Just bought the Minix U9H and started to use LibreElec. Should have done this earlier.

However, when I play 4k UHD movie files, it's a bit jerky. Tried changing from 60Hz to 30Hz with no improvement. Otherwise all other files are playing smoothly and the PQ is fantastic compared to the Mibox I had before this.