Posts by Wheemer

This makes a bunch of other stuff not work properly, I would not recommend doing this. After I reversed this change sudden the second suggestion above kicked in, now the power button just brings up the power menu

I notice this latest version sometime will not relaunch after you exit once.

Also the cursor is relatively ok on AMD graphics, but on Nvidia it's flashing and disappearing often.

Also can you possibly add a hard coded back as exit, or is there any way that's possible?

Also initial launch is super slow, but I guess that's just how it is...

I am wanting to use it to admin services on my libreelec, so not looking for any video playback in chrome.

Thanks a lot for your efforts

Yeah I looked around and saw libreelec 8 builds, but I wanted to get 9 working...

But after rethinking this I have decided to not waste time and just get a newer card.

Thanks for the help though

Is there any chance of getting this card working properly in LibreElec 9 x64?

I don't want to give up on it since it is almost working well, it plays using hardware decoding until you seek, then it switches to software.

I have tried using the xorg-nvidia-legacy.conf file but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Not sure what was supposed to be different about that version, but nothing changed here.

Does anyone think it's possible to get the chrome remote desktop extension working? I guess the remote connection service may be wishful thinking, but at least if the viewing part worked it would be awesome.

Teamviewer was released for linux so why would it not get ported over.

VNC is nothing like teamviewer. For remote managing my familys installs it provides little benefit when you want to connect over the internet. There is too much configuration required to get it working.

Whereas Teamviewer is install and your ready to go.

Now if VNC had upnp port mapping and DDNS then it might be a choice.

Everything seems to work pretty well minus the audio, I get nothing... I even manually typed the audio device name in the settings. There is only the HDMI audio out, one choice.

However ultimately I do not need audio for my usage so it doesn't really matter to me. I do notice this version seems way faster.

Is there any way to have the back button exit the app?