Posts by Papalapa

I don't know. Can you give example of a path you want to change?

Also: It's a good idea to stop Kodi before doing changes to database by hand

Of course. The old HDD was titled VIDEOS FOTOS, and the Series were into the SERIES folder.

The new HDD is titled PELIS 04 and the Series are into the VIDEOS FOTOS SERIES/SERIES folder.

I tried to replace the path VIDEOS FOTOS (old) by the new one VIDEOS FOTOS SERIES in MyVideosXX.db

What I don't know is if it's also necessary to repace the HDD label (PELIS 04 instead of VIDEOS FOTOS and if so, where it is.

Many thanks for your concert about the database but don't worry, I'm using my spare ODROID-C2 with a copy of the database from the ODROID-C2 used to watch the films so, nothing happens if the dabatase becomes damaged. I only want to test first before to apply the modification.

You don't need to install sqlite3 since it is already installed/present in the OS. And you don't need to prefix commands with 'sudo' to run them as root since you are already the root user. TL/DR; Just run the fix commands.

Well, finally I entered the lines:

UPDATE path SET strPath = REPLACE(strPath,'/current/VIDEOS FOTOS/','/updated/VIDEOS FOTOS SERIES/');

UPDATE movie SET c22 = REPLACE(c22,'/current/VIDEOS FOTOS/','/updated/VIDEOS FOTOS SERIES/');

UPDATE episode SET c18 = REPLACE(c18,'/current/VIDEOS FOTOS/','/updated/VIDEOS FOTOS SERIES/');

UPDATE art SET url = REPLACE(url,'/current/VIDEOS FOTOS/','/updated/VIDEOS FOTOS SERIES/');

UPDATE tvshow SET c16 = REPLACE(c16,'/current/VIDEOS FOTOS/','/updated/VIDEOS FOTOS SERIES/');

UPDATE files SET strFilename = REPLACE(strFilename,'/current/VIDEOS FOTOS/','/updated/VIDEOS FOTOS SERIES/');

but there's no changes in the database, the path remains the same ¿?

What's wrong?

Enable SSH and use PuTTY (Windows) or the native SSH clients on Linux/macOS to connect

I managed to connect with PuTTY and found the video database at "/storage/.kodi/userdata/Database". How can then edit the database file?

When I try to install sqlite3 following the link that you said I get an error message that says that "There is no working sudo" ¿?

If I copy the line without "sudo" another message says " There is no working "apt-get". It seems that these commands do not work in my LibreELECT 9.0.2 installed in an ODROID-C2?. What are the correct comands then?

Thank you!

I recently added a hard drive to Kodi and I copied all the series from the old drive. As the path and folder are differents to do not mix series with films, it no longer plays the series.

How can I change the path "by hand" without scraping the whole series again ? After scrapping for the first time I had to do quite a few modifications and I wouldn't want to lose them.

Thank you

Hi,

I have Kodi 18.2 Leia on LibreELEC 9.0.2 and after some years, today I added a new HDD to the system, making a total of 4 HDDs. If I want to add a new film to the database, I do the following:

- Copy the .mkv file to the HDD

- Go to the Kodi File Explorer

- Select the .mkv file with the right mouse button

- I press "change contents"

- I press "videos"

And at this point the films list is shown and if press the .mkv file I can download the film information from Internet to the database.

This is true with the old discs, but the new one after pressing "videos" nothing happens and the film is not added to the database and therefore I cannot download the film information from Internet.

Should I have some special operation with the new disk ?

Thank you!

Use wget to download the image at SSH session.

After two years I'll try again so, now I have 9.0.2, if I upgrade to 10.0 in this way, will I loose all the LibreELEC and Kodi database and configurations ?

On the other hand, if I download the USB creator the most upgraded version for my ODROID C-2 is the one that I already have (9.0.2) Does it means that this is the last compatible version with my hardware?

Well, reading some posts I found that the way to connect is:

root@<your.ip> and password.

I set a new password but when I type the password the message "Acces denied" is shown. This means that the connection is stablished and the user recognised but, what I cannot access if the password is correct? ;(

Hi,

I have an ODROID C2 with LibreELEC 9.0.2 (Kodi Leia 18.2) and I don't why I cannot upgrade the Add-ons. It was working for two or three years without problems.

The message saying that there are new upgrades available is shown, but when I try to upgrade the add-ons, I get the message "Upgrade failed" (translated from Spanish, but should be a similar message). I checked the network connection an the clock and both are corrects.

I deleted the Addons.db and rebooted, but then I lost all the configurations (hopefully I have made a whole backup before and I restored the data). I also tried to upgrade LibreELEC to 9.2 but the Folder is empty ¿?

Is my version uncompatible with the actual add-ons? What can I do?

Thank you!

A backup of LibreELEC only consists of the several folders in the /storage partition. It does not handle the files on the system partition.

If you want to upgrade/downgrade, place the file in the .update folder and reboot.

Thank you for the information but I do not find this folder. I use File Manager in the Kodi settings. Is there another way to access to this folder?

It's incredible, if I install LibreELEC 8.2.5 it works without problems.

Once turned on I tried to restore my backup (9.0.2) but after the restoring process the version has not been upgarded and stills on 8.2.5.

I tried two different monitors directly connected to the Odroid, two different HDMI cables, several microSD and eMMC cards unsucessfully

LibreELEC, CoreELEC and Ubuntu 16 do not works but Ubuntu 18 and Ubuntu 20 correctly works. It's crazy!!!

I also start thinking that it's a very strange hardware failure...

After some changes on the Multimedia equipments at home Kodi don't starts on my O-DROID C2.

During the startup you can see the LibreELEC 9.0.2. logo as usual but later the screen becomes dark and you only see a black arrow on it. As I have a Logitech keboard connected I can move the arrow around the screen but that's all. Kodi never runs.

I formated and installed again LibreELEC 9.0.2 in the eMMC card unsuccesfully. Later I released the eMMC and connected an microSD with a fresh installation of LibreELEC 9.0.2 with the same result so, unfortunatelly I suspect that can be a hardware problem.

Any idea? Can I do any additional test?

Thank you!