Posts by chrisc909

Thank you wrxtasy and dodo95. I am beyond grateful. Not sure what was wrong with my file that I transferred to the device since the beginning looks the same, but dodo's file works perfectly. It appears I may now have the perfect libreelec device with 4K HDR capability. Thanks to both of you
    for your quick response. One last question. Do the video settings in the android menu have any effect on the device when booting libreelec via the microsd slot?

Thanks for the quick response. It is really appreciated. I tried to follow the guide, however when I execute the command for testing, the first couple lines come up with errors. Am I missing something? Thanks again.

LibreELEC:~ # remotecfg /storage/.config/testremote.conf

config file has not supported parameter:factory_code =0xbd020001

config file has not supported parameter:work_mode =0

config file has not supported parameter:repeat_enable =1

curpara:repeat_delay 00000064

curpara:repeat_peroid 00000064

config file has not supported parameter:release_delay =100

config file has not supported parameter:debug_enable =1

KEYMAP_LEVEL: ircode = 0xe3, keycode = 30

KEYMAP_LEVEL: ircode = 0xd8, keycode = 70

Guys,

Got a new Minix U9-H, loaded with libreelec and going good so far. Last item I think is the remote. The basic remote does not have FF, RWD, Chan UP or DN on the remote. The Harmony has the keys programmed but they dont work. The keymap addon does not see those keys at all. I was able to make the play pause work using the addon. Any idea for the other keys? Thanks.

Guys,

Looking for a solution to upgrade my current setup (AMD A6-5400K) with another video card to support 4K and HDR playback. Also would like X265 10 bit hardware acceleration since I think my processor would be too slow. Is the GTX 1030 not capable of doing this? Other options available without breaking the bank?

Thanks in advance.

So after a reinstall due to drive issue, my lcd no longer displays media information. I have the lcdproc installed and the driver set to LIS like before. I see the 'Welcome to LibreELEC' and the 'Thanks for using LibreELEC' on boot and shutdown, but no other data is displayed. I had this working great before I needed to reinstall. Its been a while since I had to deal with this, but I am hoping its something simple.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Guys,

With 'adjust display refresh rate' set and the video switching to 1080P/24 or 4K/24, I get no audio. No audio passthrough makes it to the receiver. The receiver shows its not receiving anything. Disabling the refresh rate setting and putting it to 60hz will make the audio pass through.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Using 8.0.2 generic build. Thanks.