Heres how to add the reboot to internal button.
1. Winscp into your box.
2. Navigate to confluence folder. Think its in .kodi/addons/confluence/720p/
3. Double click the DialogButtonMenu.xml file
4. Search for the words reboot button you should see code similiar to following
5. Under that paste the following to add the button.
6. Switch to a different skin and switch back to confluence to refresh skin (or you can reboot box). Press letter s on your keyboard to bring up the power menu. Hopefully Reboot to internal option should be listed. It may take a few seconds after you click it for the box to reboot into android.
Let me know if this works for you
I am trying to set this up as well, followed above but as you can see in the picture the reboot and reboot from internal are mushed together. So it will only reboot.
Can you help me space it so it is separated?