Thanks, but my Toshiba TV does not have full range setting. The Rockchip can't output limited range?
Rockchip currently can output:
1. RGB Full Range (YUV video is clipped and scaled from 16-235 to 0-254). Set TV to Full Range - WtW & BtW clipped, Single video scaling.
2. YCbCr 4:2:2/4:4:4 Limited Range (RGB gui is scaled from 0-254 to 16-235). Set TV to Limited Range - WtW & BtB preserved*, Zero video scaling.
Recommended and default settings:
- Use limited colour range (16-235) should be set to False
- System -> HDMI Output Format should be set to RGB
- Player -> HDMI Output Format should be set to YCbCr
- TV should be set to Full Range when RGB is used and Limited Range when YCbCr is used
*In current build the Video Output Processor is configured to clip YUV WtW & BtW values before it is sent out over HDMI.