Posts by lowridin_guy

RC4 works good and boots fine on my MXIII but for some strange reason none of the newer builds work.

Any ideas?

TIA!!

Sorry I should have been more specific. RC4 boots okay and works well. If I try to boot newer versions from SD I get the following error message:

*** Error in mount_storage: mount_common: could not mount /flash/SYSTEM ***
    ### starting debugging shell... type exit to quit ###

Any ideas?

I also have the same problem and error message with my MX3. RC4 works no problem but anything newer than that I get the same error message as what you posted.

Not sure what is different between RC4 and the builds after that would prevent LE from working off of SD card.

Does the device still boot android? Did you ever flash u-boot? Then maybe you can try with flashing u-boot (again)?

Thank you very much for the reply. Yes it still boots into Android fine if I do not try to boot into recovery/SD card. To be honest I am not sure if I ever flashed u-boot before.
    I will do some digging on re-flashing u-boot.

Thanks for the tip.

hi everyone! I am having an issue and I've search around but can't find the answer.

I have an MXQ S905 box with TWR
    p installed. When I copy the LE image to the SD and reboot using either the toothpick method or the Update app the BOX always boots into TWRP instead of LibreElec.

What can I do to have the box ignore TWRP and boot into LibreElec instead?

I loaded LE onto my old MX3 with no issues but that box didn't have TWRP.

Thanks in advance for the help!

I also had issues last night loading up the most recent build for MXIII.

Received this error:
    Error in prepare_sysroot: mount_common: Could not mount /dev/SYSTEM ***
    ### Starting debugging shell... type exit to quit ###
    sh: can´t access tty: job control turned off

I loaded up the previous build from February and it worked fine.