Posts by LeGuerg

Hello

I'm running the latest LE10.0.0 distribution on a Rpi4 (with Arctic Zephyr 2 Reloaded skin and its dependencies).

Several times per day, the system is freezing, then crashes / reboots on a random basis.

This happens randomly when the system is idle on the home screen or when I play music (Party Mode, Album, etc.).

I never encountered these crashes when playing videos (movies or TV shows).

I'm not really aware how to read and understand the logs. Would someone be kind to help me in order to find the cause of this instability ?

Here is the system log : http://ix.io/3DPR

And the latest crash log : https://pastebin.com/mTSKnLPt

Thank you very much for your help :)

Hello,

I also meet exactly the same issues than you with HEVC x265 (10bits) 4K HDR videos on a RPI4 2GB running LE 9.2.1.

I've got HEVC x265 (10bits) 4K contents coming from different sources / people, and the issue is present for the whole part of these videos

The only solution I found is to downgrade into LE 9.2.0, which is working really fine with this type of videos (except for HDR support ofc).

Manually copy the RPi4 .tar update file to /storage/.update on the RPi2 and "touch /storage/.udpate/.nocompat" and reboot. The OS will update to the RPi4 image and might boot, although some things will be non-functional. Now power off and swap the SD card to the RPi4.

Hi !

I tried this method to switch from a RPi2 into a RPi4, but ended with a freeze in splashscreen when I booted the SDcard on the RPi4.

So instead, I tried the classic method :

1) fresh install of LE 9.2 on the RPi4

2) backup system+DB from LE Settings in RPi2

3) Reinstall the .tar backup file on the RPi4.

All worked fine and my mediacenter is now running well with the RPi4 :)

Hello everyone,

Using a RPi 2 with LibreElec, i'm facing a strange issue with my remote controller (Logitech Harmony 350) since my update to LE 8.0.0 and 8.0.1.
    When I launch a Party Mode on my music library, my "Up" and "Down" keys on the remote controller are not working anymore on the "Party Mode" playlist window.
    Keys are working on other playlists, but not the "Party Mode" one.

I tried to force the "Up" and "Down" keys in the /userdata/keymaps.xml file without any success. Keys were working nicely on LE 7.x.x.

So, as an alternative, I setup the "Down" key of my remote controller with the "SkipNext" action in order to play the next track from the Party Mode playlist.

Play, Pause or Stop keys are working nicely, the issue is only concerning the Up and Down keys.
    Did someone already meet this issue?

Thank you for your help.
    Best regards.